“Still good food.”

Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I returned here this trip with a group of 11. We did not have a booking and they were very quick to accommodate us even though they were very busy. Only one of us had a slight issue with our food (meat too chewy) and they were very apologetic and offered a different choice of main. They had the new meal out quick smart. I love how the Balinese are so accommodating of separate billing. We had 4 different bills and all of them were correct when it came to paying. It makes it so much easier than trying to all chip in our share. I definitely recommend checking this place out.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,841)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at a nearby Legian beach front hotel. Being fans of Italian food we decided to try Mozzarella's for our anniversary dinner.
Didn't have a booking, but no problem (it is busy though).
Friendly staff, very attentive and great menu choices.
We both thoroughly loved our choices. I had Bali Spiced snapper fillet, my wife had beef shank pappardelle. Our dessert choices equally impressed. Liked it so much we came back for more two days later. Both had something different for main and dessert and again, both loved our meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

No great gourmet meals, but good quality at fair price and always consistent. Nice position and would recommend you try.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a group of 10 ladies and could not have had a better dinner. Service was spot on and the food could not be faulted. Would high recommend it!!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Staff were welcoming and very friendly...menu was very good and the food tasted excellent. A good variety with both food and drinks.