The ONE Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
$119
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$103
$95
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$76
$272
$187
$130
$117
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$68
$55
2,479 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorbusy streetlocation is greatstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. You can tell it's newly built and everything is modern, clean and looks new!! The room was lovely with a big clean bed. The room was cleaned immaculate each day, which we didn't even need. All the staff was lovely and helpful. The pool area can get a bit noisy so if you don't want music at the pool, I'd advise a quieter hotel. Food and drink that we had from the hotel was lovely.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jennifer112
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed for one night (weekend) and our room was on the ground level which was very bad view. The bathroom amenities especially liquid soap was not enough (only 1/3 bottle filled). And the swimming pool was too many people drink alcohol and very loud music which was not so suitable if we bring children there. The parking basement was very small and our worst experience when I checked out and would take my car I parked my car in the basement, I found my car rear bumper was hit by other car (they had no security man in the basement when I take my car). Overall this hotel was not so good for us.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
2  Thank Andrianto
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Such a good hotel in the best location nice top story pool very friendly stuff especaly Oyke he the man has great advise on were to go and makes cocktails what are out off the world and with a smile..great food big selection for the buffet..great cocktails aswell would deffantly go back

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Very convenient location, friendly staff, and a good free breakfast buffet selection.

However, my room had these tiny little ants crawling around everywhere. It was unpleasant, but I was still able to sleep at night. Just don't choose this hotel if you like to hang around in the room. I just came to sleep, shower, get ready in the morning, etc.

Not a bad hotel for the price (very cheap) so I don't regret booking this place, but next time I visit Bali I will be choosing somewhere cleaner and quieter.

Oh, also, I was excited to use the 'spa' and 'gym' they claim to have, but changed my mind after seeing them - the gym equipment was minimal and the room looked dirty and unsafe, and the spa was closed and looked in bad condition anyway. But there are many spas in the area so not to worry.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to the pool because noisy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank pixietravelling
Reviewed May 26, 2014

As long as you don't plan to spend too much time in your room this is a great spot. It's cheap, relatively clean, good facilities, nice staff, great pool etc.

It's not the quietest of hotels - even with your door shut - so more suited for the 18-30 age group.

Good overall.

We may have been bitten by bed bugs however.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple