2,576 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorlocation is greatbusy streetstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The lobby was stunning. There are lots of sofa and tables to work. Lots of electric fittings all over the area. Very helpful for business traveller. The ambience was refreshing. City like refreshing.

The room was quite ok. Should have bigger windows. But it almost had no view. The room design was nice. Too much for my taste but its groovy. Lots of details gimmick all over the room.

The service was ok. Parking lot was enough. Fitness area was very small. The swimming pool was ok. I like it. Good view. Lots of place to hang out and have a chat.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dinardi
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Service:Every staff member was friendly even if it was not their job they were all willing to help. I could not walk past a staff member without them asking me how my day was and making sure I had everything I could possibly need. My husband and I were there for our 2nd wedding anniversary to which we informed their fantastic bar manager Oy-Oy, with that he remembered our names and gave us a special shout out for our special day. On our first night we met a staff member at the Lobby bar, his name was Bra, he has out standing customer service relations, took the time to get to know us and ensured we enjoyed our entire stay,even when he was on break!

Room: Clean,neat and ready for check in even though we were 3hours early at no extra charge and no hassle for the staff,the room had everything you could need,down to a credit card lockable safe. Although there was not enough room to run laps of course,as you have a 4 level hotel to move around in if you are wanting a pent house, perhaps Bali is not for you.

Activities: There is always something to,free movie night on big screen with free popcorn and buy 1 get 1 cocktails every other night, want to partttty? No problem Oy-Oy and his party people have you sorted with an all you can eat BBQ, free shots every hour up at their sky pool. We only attended one however we were treated like a VIP even the DJ came and said hello.

Restaurants:The daily breakfast has so much variety, from fried rice and teriyaki chicken to toast, croissants or even an omelette. Each restaurant has different food available and all of it tasted beautiful, there was no meal that I did not enjoy.

Location:Outside their is plenty of shops with all the gifts you could want,just a short 15-20min walk to Kuta beach and a large shopping complex 20-25min walk,if you would rather take a scooter or taxi they are available just out side the front door. There is 4 bars in the hotel as well as numerous bars and restaurants on Legian street. There is also a Starbucks coffee shop on the ground floor of the hotel.

Overall:Home away from home, fantastic people, delicious food and an excellent anniversary we will never forget.

Thanks 101,you're the best!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Ninjah_Kitteh
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at legion for 3 nights with my friends, rooms are a good size for two people.
I recommend that people request a pool view room, although there are only 4.
The hotel is clean and staff are friendly and helpful.
Hotel is within walking distance of all clubs restaurants and bars and about 10 minutes walk to the beach.
What is there to complain about? Nothing :)

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Location is best if you are party animal and looking towards exploring night life in Bali. Located in most happening area of Bali.We stayed here for 3 nights before going to Lombok. The hotel is modern with cafe and retaurants all around. The pool on terrace is very nice. Room size was not so good and was cramped, but very clean. You will see lots of guys and gals who come to party in Bali. so good for young, Not a place if you are looking to relax on beach. Many malls and restaurants close to hotel. Hotel handed a coupon for free mocktail to be redeemed in rooftop pub which was disappointing as they serve only very little in small glass. Hotel should offer welcome drink during checkin time. Bali hotels are cheper if you book from portals or website than from counter or walkin which is unlike thailand, malaysia or phillipines.overall enjoyed the stay and nightlife.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2014

i only stay for a day over the weekend and mostly on the road so i only sleep few hours before my flight back to jakarta.

overall, they have a good price for room they also upgraded my superior to junior suite for free because on my arrival they already running out of superior and deluxe room (i guess).

i like my room location, very far from the road.

the only thing i didn't like about this hotel is the access to basement, you have to bring your luggage down the street and to the basement (imagine if you have lots of luggage).

Room Tip: ask for room that far away from the street.. especially over the weekend it will be very loud with underage tourists drinking and yelling at the street whole night long.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo