2,576 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorlocation is greatbusy streetstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This hotel was perfect for us great location, good size, fantastic pool parties and very friendly staff. As we went as a group of 3 we booked the family deluxe room which was very spacious and had a large bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub. The breakfast buffet was good with good variety of vegetarian food. The staff were always very friendly and we're always willing to help us book tours etc. We were able to walk to the beach from our hotel as well as great restaurants and clubs. There was also lots of shopping around our hotel as well as beauty salons were we would go for massages and pedicure late at night. I would recommend this hotel to people who are looking to have a good time in Bali and don't mind loud music. Overall we were very happy with our stay great value for money.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel is on the main street of Kuta and Legian. Easy walk to any of the bars or restaurants nearby. To get to the beach you have to find your way through a maze of streets. If access to beach is important then book closer. The rooms are a touch small but overall I would say that the hotel is quite good for this area. Noise was not a problem for me and the service staff were eager to please if not always knowledgeable. Breakfast buffet was good and having a Starbuck's off the lobby with good wifi was very helpful! Try the spa! I have never felt so relaxed!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The customer service is very poor at this hotel. The staff speak English but their understanding is very basic. The Reception Staff are not trained properly in front office procedures and depending who you talk to you will get a different answer. The hospitality staff had no idea of good service and had a very poor attitude and for the most part were just plain rude. The bar was poorly stocked if you wanted something other than cocktails. My room leaked when it rained and damanged the ceiling causing the paint to start peeling off and a flood of water on the floor. My room charges were constantly incorrect and when trying to rectify the charges they handled the issues very poortly. My final room service bill had extra added on to it and it took the best part of an hour to sort it out with them not believing that I didn't have the item. On a couple of occasions I was humiliated by the way I was treated. An unfortunate experience for what could be a great hotel. Location is good if you don't mind the noise and chaos but I would choose other locations over this one as you also have a big element of the ugly drunken aussie traveller. Overall I would not recommend this hotel if you want a good Balinese experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This hotel is close to shopping & the nightlife in Bali. The room is pretty small but it can fit 2 people nicely. Toilets are small too. Rooms were kept clean everyday which is good.

The hotel itself has parties almost every night therefore it can be quite difficult to get some sleep.

My room, 215, was unable to detect WiFi, had called the receptionist to check on the connection but he kept insisting that there is WiFi and didn't really bother to resolve my issue. quite a bad service. my roommate & i had to sit at the corridor whenever we want to access the WiFi.

Overall we didn't really stay much in the hotel except for sleep and shower.

The rooftop pool was small but its kinda cool that the hotel has it compared to the rest of the hotels with this pricing in the area.

Roommate went for breakfast and said it was quite a good spread.

Room Tip: Choose lower levels to avoid noise interruption from the rooftop bar. Choose rooms near the router, wifi cannot be detected in some rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2014

nice hotel with good location and provide good services as well as facilities, the security level is high very pleasure experience:) Stayed for only 15 nights before moving onto somewhere else (wish we stayed here longer) the hotel is great, fantastic staff, great breakfast each morning, rooms are clean and nice although the bathroom is a bit small, however the amount of time spent in the room was minimal for us so wasn't a problem. Awesome location, always something happening whether it is a pool party or movies on the rooftop, definitely will be back to stay here on my next bali holiday and would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends