The ONE Legian
$120
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$103
$133
$205
$173
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$76
$58
$130
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$68
$49
Agoda.com
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$85
HotelsClick
2,485 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorbusy streetlocation is greatstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed May 10, 2013

It is a worth the price cause the hotel is situated at the centre for the city, Nearby there are a lot of boutique shops, convenient shop, souvenir shops. local products shop, restaurants, disco, bars and pubs around. It is safe, the beds are cleaning, comfortable and luxuries. The Wi-Fi internet is good. There service is good, speak good english and they give welcome drink as well. The good thing is there is Starbuck just beneath the hotel. The sky bar is beautiful at night and day time can spend your time at the lobby facing the main street with comfortable chairs and bed to rest.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elizachia
Reviewed May 9, 2013

its a nice hotel locate on the legain street which is famous in bali with many bars and 'ground zero monument', and the most imporatant is it just takes 10 minutes walk to kuta beach, which is awesome beach.. love it much..

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan S
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right in the middle of everything! The minute you step in you ll be screened by the security. Access to to each floor requires key card so basically you are safe. Room is small but clean and comfortable. Breakfast is on the roof, good spread, enough to get you going. The rooms are smoke free, if found smoking a penalty will be imposed.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank thiong
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Before travelling, I had been told so many great reviews and was looking forward to a friendly/party stay.

-Rooms are small but they have everything you need; bed, bathroom, mirror, shower, toilet and some storage space. I feel it was a reasonable price for the room.
-Staff were friendly and did enjoy party music that was played at pool.
-Pool was very basic but again there is nothing more that you need. There were always chairs available for sitting and sun baking.
-Location was excellent if you are looking to party at clubs and heaps of restaurants. Although it was to far to walk to beach in simmering heat and we would have to catch a taxi which is always in peak traffic at would take from 5-15 minutes drive.

The breaking point for this hotel was when I noticed $20 Australian was missing from my bed side table ( I was keeping it on the table to get exchanged). The money was there for about 3 days amongst other personal items and small Rupea notes.
One afternoon after having our room cleaned I noticed just the $20 AUD was gone. I did not want to accuse any one of stealing money before I was 100% that me or my partner had not misplaced it by accident. I work in customer service and always pay respect to other workers before accusations.
After 2 days we decided it was time to question the hotel.
My partner called reception and explained the situation and they said they will call us back after speaking with house keeping. We received a call 20 minutes later from reception explaining that house keeping had found it in the bin ( bin located on the other side of the room from table) and that they would give back the $20 the next day as housekeeping had already taken it home.
My partner and I were completely shocked after finishing call as only one apology was mentioned.
Later that afternoon my partner went to the lobby to discuss the matter further. The manager said they would investigate further.
The next day we were called to the lobby and were given back the $20 AUD with an apology. I questioned "finding the money in the bin" and they changed there story to finding the $20 and putting it through a lost and stolen process. I asked if this had apparently been put in lost and found then why hadn't I be contacted and why hadn't any of my personal items been "found". They had no response for this and kept changing there stories.
Me and my partner asked to be compensated for this terrible incident and they said they would get back to us.
The next day we had a meeting with the Manager and the head of security. They apologised again for the incident and said they are investigating further and are notifying the police ( apparently). In compensation they offered a free breakfast on our last day of check out ( a total of $12AUD). This was highly offensive for the lack of trust and disgrace the hotel had shown us.
After a long debate the hotel, they decided to upgrade us to a balcony room ( slightly larger-not impressive). I was not happy with this but I was tired of fighting with hotel and wanted to enjoy my holiday so we agreed on this. ( I was also very scared)
My partner had to sign an agreement about the investigation stating that we will not ask for any more compensation from hotel and that we will not share details of our experience to fellow travellers, however I was not listed on this agreement and never signed.

I will never promote this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Teagan S
Reviewed May 5, 2013

They base the hotel pool parties around Jim Beam, so being only 13 you can't drink, so while you're trying to swim in the roof top pool and there's parties happening, you can't do much. Also if you're on the third floor, every morning from 6:30 to 11ish you can hear chairs being dragged around because of people upstairs having breakfast, the same thing happens at night, but not as much as in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family