$253
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$66
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$119
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$81
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$86
$147
$130
$232
$126
2,558 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorlocation is greatbusy streetstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

We are on our third day of five here and we are loving it.
The hotel is in a great location just a little out from the hustle of kuta but only a few minutes walk.
The hotel is lovely and clean. Yes as mentioned on previous reviews the rooms are small, but if you are coming on holiday to stay in your room you may as well stay at home.

It's nice that there are security guards and a metal detector when you come into the hotel if you are worried about security.

The pool is small but clean, the sun beds are the most comfortable of any resort I have stayed at and the pool towels are good quality and size.

The pool and roof top bar and resturant allows you to watch the magical sunset whilst sipping on tasty cocktails or a bintang in a romantic cobana.

Overall I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms may not be five star but the rest of the hotel is. We will be staying here again without question.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Suziet09
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great location the only let down is the size of rooms . I was warned they were small when we booked but they are very small the bathroom is tiny , we had room on third floor at rear of hotel which was nice was quiet til the people next door came back at 4 am drunk walls are very thin .

Breakfast - very crispy bacon , egg station , Asia noodles , Potato wedges , pancakes and French toast every other day ,

Lunch and dinner - a little over priced we eat everyday

The rooftop pool and sunbed are perfect .

The location is great being so close to nightclubs and bars I thought I might be noise but was very surprise that we didn't

Room Tip: You can up grade and get bigger rooms but they're under the resturant and near the pool and can be very noise Ask for third floor away from resturant
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights and nothing the team at 101 did blew my mind in terms of customer service. most couldnt be bothered to go out of their way to make my stay more enjoyable..many did not understand enough english to answer many of my questions. Location is right in the heart of Kuta so if you want to be in the middle of the horn honking, haggling and barfing this place is perfect in terms of location. Brekky was average and priced at about $7AUD...beautiful pool area and upstairs although drinks are overpriced if you are having anything other than beer. Staff would not bargain for drinks after happyhour which made for an easy decision to go elsewhere and have a few cheap ones. Welcome drink was pathetic, came in a glass slightly larger than a shot glass.Overall I would say this was not worth the money you are forking out, I believe I paid $116 for two nights in a double room, breakfast not included...I would have comfortably paid $80 for the two nights. Hotel was clean, rooms had aircon, very modern room..Just didnt receive the same level of service experience in Echo Beach and other Legian hostels/hotels..staff didnt seem to care about your needs and the attitude was not "customers first"

5/10 overall score.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MattNR
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Of course for shopping and going out, location is good. But that's all. Rooms are really small. It looks like Tokyo... We first had a room which we immediately turned back because of the aircon noise. Everything is there but just no charm. The terrace upstairs is great for breakfast. Price is also too much.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Laurent P
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was really impressed with the 101 and would definitely stay again! The rooftop pool was absolutely fantastic - I recommend the lychee martinis from the pool bar! The pool parties with the djs are also really fun!

Great place to meet young people looking for a good time as the location for Kuta nightlife is second to none.

Staff were friendly and helpful especially translating our mcdonalds delivery orders at 4am :-)

Only negative would be the room size (but this didn't worry us as we were only in the room to sleep).

Can't wait to go back to the 101!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends