$193
$157
$311
$232
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $372/night.

$133
$130
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$123
$106
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
$115
$110
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$91
$72
Agoda.com
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$108
$62
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$132
$117
Agoda.com
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$88
$78
Cancelon
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

2,555 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorlocation is greatbusy streetstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My friend and I stayed here for three nights. The first night there was a private event on the rooftop which meant that all hotel guests heard loud music until about 2:30am. Not cool. The location is pretty decent. Lots of bars and shops in the area. It's about a 30 minute walk to the beach from the hotel. The service here was not so great. I wanted to set up a surfing lesson at the front desk and they didn't know how or where to call to make a reservation for me. The rooftop is LOVELY and the pool is a nice way to check out what's happening at streetlevel. Overall, not a great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vrdc18
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Upon arrival I was greeted by the friendly check-in staff who were very helpful and efficient. Stayed for 3 days and every time the staffs saw me they greeted me. Just need to widen the breakfast buffet. apart from that, it was a great stay at the hotel.

Room Tip: Request for a smoking room or you will need to smoke outside because the fine for smoking in the non-smoking room is USD100.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My partner and I stayed here from the 15th June 2012 - 22nd June 2012 and really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to family and friends wishing to stay in Kuta.

Overall these are my thoughts -

Positive:
- Location: Right in the heart of Kuta close to the nightlife, restaurants and beach.
- Price: For what you get the price of the hotel is really value for your money. Especially if booking of Agoda.
- Service: The staff were very friendly and always willing to help.
- Breakfast: Good range of food available for breakfast.
- Rooftop: The pool and dining area are very nice. I also really enjoyed the pool party and movie night hosted by the hotel

Negative:
- Room Size: The room and bathroom size is a little small. Really enough to sleep and shower. But being on holidays who wants to stay in the room all day. But having said that they are very clean with daily room service and also considering the price per night I cant really complain.
- Sound: Having stayed there 9 nights, for 8 of the nights I had a great sleep not being woken by any sounds. However on 1 of the nights there was a prom night function on and even with me being on the 1st floor and the function being on the 4th floor it was very loud and went to midnight I think. I ended up just putting ear plugs on I had from the flight on and not being bothered. So maybe if you are staying here and need sleep make sure no functions are on.

However overall I really enjoyed my stay here and even though there were some negatives for the price I paid for the hotel I couldn't really complain so I give it 5/5 and will stay here again if I am ever in Kuta again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anne F
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Rooms modern, not many good english tv Channels. Can't fit 2 people in bathroom at same time.
When there is an event on too deck don't plan on getting any sleep. Music goes onto about 1am

Not in best location as its a bit of a walk down to Legian central.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in June. A good hotel with a nice pool at the top and close to all the tourist spots in Kuta. You can get hassled leaving but that is everywhere in Bali. Last night couldnt be bothered so stayed and watched a movie on the roof top. The avengers, nice relxaing seats with the 3 course meal served. All in all a good place to stay. Securit at the front, clean rooms that did the job, would stay again.

Room Tip: get one away from the dtreet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo