FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$90
$77
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$107
$62
$193
$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$311
$232
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$123
$106
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
$245
$110
$133
$129
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$91
$72
$141
$121
2,556 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorlocation is greatbusy streetstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This place were great to stay, to have your special honeymoon, spending your time with your family, friends, or alone, because it's great place with good scenery, good guest services, this hotel also stylish and trendy
i've stayed there for 3 days of holiday, with strategic places, and easy to reach to around Bali good spots, besides all of it, this hotel also relaxing and comfortable event at the 4th floor rooftop, they pleasuring us with many kind various of entertainment,
maybe a little bit noisy, but why don't you enjoy the music? find new friends, networks , or couples?? XD, next time when i will going to Bali just wait and serve me 1O1!!! hahahaha

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I stayed with my friends here on Last March and I've got this hotel from one magazine at the coffee shop near my house and yes we decided to stay at this hotel. I resev the booking by their website.and once we enter the lobby I could see if this hotel is create for active guests like me and my friend.

I love our rooms even is small but their really make it trendy and cool. The service was good, as good as the breakfast at OPEN AIR called Rooftop! Wow! The breakfast is great and we could see all around Bali while we enjoy our breakfast.

They have very cool pool, I enjoy the view from these outdoor pool and the greatest thing they have Live DJ.

I suggest you to come to their bar at the night! Is different! The sunset is great over here. I really recommend this hotel for anyone love to travel in strategic area. Oh ya this hotel is quite noisy but yeah once again is no problem since some time we made it when we are drunk after back from the nearest clubbing sky garden! See you again 101 and keep your promo alive!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2012

i really loved this place! Great place to stay, great services and great location too! Cant wait to spend my holiday with my friend on our next holiday :)

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank NathaliaPriska
Reviewed February 23, 2012

First time at the 101 and i must say i was pleasantly surprised by the hotel.
Big thumbs up to the staff who did everything they could to help. Overall cleanliness was kept to a good standard. No mould in shower area, toilet clean and in good working condition. Tv reception was a bit hazy on some channels but hey, who goes on holiday to watch tv anyway?
On a more negative note, my partner and i have noticed a few itchy bite marks poping up probably from bed bugs but i didnt really mind it. Having too much of a good time to even notice it.

As a conclusion, i would not recommend this hotel if you are looking for a super fancy 5 star hotel. But if you are like me, spending most of my holiday outdoor and only coming back to the room for a shower or two and crash on the bed to recharge the batteries for the next day, then look no further.

Thank you so much The 101 staff.
I will be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My daughter and I booked through Agoda to spend 3 nights at the 101 Legian Hotel and we were thrilled with the service and quality of the hotel. When we arrived from the airport at 11 pm, we were greeted with the news that they upgraded our room as there were no twin rooms available. Our room consisted of a queen size bed and a single, a large bathroom and balcony. It was very spaceous, comfortable and clean. A welcome drink was also available from the bar.
It was an easy walk into Kuta and a block away from the beach, which was a 10 minute walk. We had fantastic restaurants and clubs in our paved street, and we also enjoyed a massage and facial for only AD $10.
We spent one afternoon at the pool and enjoyed half priced cocktails during happy hour.
Breakfast was included in our price which was an open buffet, and the staff were very kind and helpful. The security was also great with a concierge always on duty. The two things negative were the price of the food and drinks. $10AD for cocktails and western prices for the restaurant, and we would have loved an outdoor table and chairs on the balcony but otherwise a delightful experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family