“Great for breaky”
Review of Swish Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Swish Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Indonesian, Australian, International, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open from 8am every day our menu offers something for everyone including a a cafe style breakfast menu and a selection of Indonesian, Asian, Western, Vegetarian dishes and the exciting (and so far best selling) Mexican!! Swish is a family friendly restaurant that offers a casual dining experience. For those who like to kick on later we have great cocktails, only genuine imported spirits and LIVE MUSIC every day from 8pm until close.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Portions are large and of good quality. Western and indonesian dishes cheap and of high quality. Breakfasts are huge and tasty. I'd definitely be back on my next trip.

SwishBar10, Owner at Swish Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Hi Marnee J

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the team at Swish.

Our breakfast service has become extremely popular and I was so pleased to read you enjoyed your meal. Our theme is "BIG" breakfast and that does match our portions.

Our prices are very affordable and we always want to ensure our guests experience great value for money without sacrificing quality!

I was very pleased to read that you would visit us again!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Spent the night in Swish Bar recently. What a great night! Food was delicious.. drinks were cold and well priced, 2 Guys singing made the night very special. Also the restaurant staff didn't treat us like 'Aussie Yobbos', which other dining places tried to do, and we left because of this... Thanks and will be back!

SwishBar10, Owner at Swish Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for writing a review for Swish and I was so glad that you had a great time with us!

Our music is very important to us and was pleased to read you enjoyed our band and made your night special.

As an Australian restaurant we understand the expectation of guests regarding cold drinks etc. and also an above standard of service.

I do hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Bali.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I love a good buffet, so was happy to come across the ribs and wings buffet at swish. I must say it was more than satisfied. The food and service was great as was the band. Everyone seemed to be having a great time and they serve great cocktails :-) win win all round....Will be back

SwishBar10, Owner at Swish Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hi 3Siamese

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Swish! I was pleased that you wrote your review on our Wings & Ribs all you can eat buffet. This buffet is great value and has become very popular with our guests.

I am also pleased that you mentioned our cocktails, we only purchase imported spirits which I believe truly makes a difference with the quality of our drinks.

Our live music is very important to us and we are always searching for talented bands to entertain our guests, I was happy to read that you enjoyed them.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went to another place to have tea and they were booked out and they told us to go here and so we took the chance.
Drinks took forever to come and the appertizer took about 70 mins to come. We were not happy but we stayed. The service did not improve. The owner did come over and say sorry to us ( we had not approached her) which was good, she said they had had problems with another table of about 15 people and some new staff.
We dont know the problem, but the place was not full and there were only about 15 other people there.
I dont like giving a bad review ( first one) but it was not good. They may have just being having a bad day. The food we did have was just average. The night ended where we got the bill and we were NOT charged for 1 beer so we told them to add it to the bill (did not want the staff to get into trouble), well that took 20 minutes to fix up. The staff tried there best and i think once they get the place organized better it will improve. Band was very good.

SwishBar10, Owner at Swish Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review at Swish and I agree that it was a bad day!

We are recommended by many other places, and we are sorry you were disappointed with your experience. At Swish we always want our guests to leave having a great experience with us!

Our manager had just returned from an illness in hospital for a period of 4 weeks that combined with a shortage of staff added to our operational not performing at its peak!

With so many hotels being built in Bali many restaurants have had challenges finding experienced staff.

With that being said, we have been fortunate now to source staff and have actioned a training programme for all of our staff, including cross training. We are back on board and we are full operational!

I would like to thank you for your understanding that we were having a "bad day" and do hope you will give us another opportunity the next time you are in Bali.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Nice spot jus off the art market. Good food and cocktails at decent prices. But the food wasnt much to rave about. Not bad though.

SwishBar10, Owner at Swish Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

H iK_nags

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Swish. I agree we have a great location in Legian.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your food and cocktails. We only use imported spirits at Swish which provides a high quality drinks for our guests.

Regarding the food, I was a little confused with your review! You stated good food, then stated wasn't much to rave about.

Trip Advisor is not only a very good tool for the public, however, as a business owner it is very important for us to obtain information to improve our operations or products.

As all of our reviews are important to us, I would invite you to contact us and provide more detail regarding your meal.

We have introduced a new team in a our kitchen which has proven to be very successful with our guests, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you!