“Nice food.”
Review of Swish Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Swish Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Indonesian, Australian, International, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open from 8am every day our menu offers something for everyone including a a cafe style breakfast menu and a selection of Indonesian, Asian, Western, Vegetarian dishes and the exciting (and so far best selling) Mexican!! Swish is a family friendly restaurant that offers a casual dining experience. For those who like to kick on later we have great cocktails, only genuine imported spirits and LIVE MUSIC every day from 8pm until close.
Tweed Heads, Australia
“Nice food.”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This restaurant was great for a quick bite to eat. Service was good and fast. Stopped their many times for lunch for a breather from shopping. Food was very nice.

Visited June 2012

Broome
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Party”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband had his 40th at Swish, it was fantastic!!! Starting with the organisation, the staff were fantastic, nothing was too hard for them. There were surprise decorations and the service was amazing considering there were 19 of us and we never had to wait for a drink.
The night was fantastic and the food was great. The band were very entertaining and had us all up dancing. I can highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Vag05
Sydney Australia
“Good for luch”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

we called into Swish for a bite to eat at lunchtime.

I ordered my usual Mie Goreng, but they brought me out Nasi Goreng. Dad had the pasta and left most of it. he rest of the meals there were no complaints. My Mie Goreng when it did come out was lovely.

Mum thought the fresh juice was too watery, and they happily made her a fresh one with much more fruit.

I found the waitress was over the top nice.....I dont think that they need to try that hard.

Would go back again.

• Visited March 2012
Perth
“Great food, cocktails and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Beautiful food, cheap cocktails, Thursday night ribs and wings great deal. Ate at the Swish 3 nights in a row, enjoyed every meal.

Staff very friendly always smiling and nothing to much trouble for them.

• Visited February 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Great place”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

A great place to sit and enjoy a few drinks, have something nice to eat and watch the world go by on Garlic Lane.

My husband and I had walked past Swish a couple of times and thought we would give it a try as everyone always looked so happy and relaxed. Jonni our waiter was so lovely to talk to and provided excellent service. We both had pizzas which were beautiful and the Bintangs were nice and cold too. I would definitely say that Swish is a nice comfortable easy going place with great atmosphere. We will be back!!!

Visited March 2012