“Great”

Ranked #203 of 260 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Goodys Is Located Right On The Beach At Double Six, Legian. Its Open 24 Hours A Day With A Large Selection Of Italian, Greek, And Local Dishes. Very Friendly Staff.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Just spent 14 days in Bali and ate at Goodys 3 times. Food is beautiful and very affordable. I ordered Bali Chicken Salad and it was superb. Love this place and I keep going back every time we visit Bali.

1  Thank di225

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been in Bali for 16 days and we have eaten here 4 times, the best pizza I have eaten in Bali and rivals the best pizza in Australia. The service is fast, the staff are friendly without being overbearing, and you can't beat the price. We are a daily of 4, tonight we had 4 soft drinks, 2 pizza, 1 chicken Parma and a souvlaki and it cost us just under $30.00. This has been our favorite resturant for this trip, well done.

1  Thank BettyboopAustralia
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My family and I ate at Goodys while staying in Legian. The food was delicious. We all just shared a bunch of different pizzas and they were os good. Although we were travelling in Bali and preferred to eat indonesian food while we were there, it was good to go to an italian restaurant and get away from rice for a night! Not the cheapest place but not expensive at all. A great family restaurant!

1  Thank Emily R
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Large meals, almost zero waiting, friendly staff, reasonable prices. The second floor is aleady open.

1  Thank 4y4i
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The pizza at Goodys is so delicious.
But I have bad experince when had dinner there on Saturday 29th Dec 2012, they charged me for 4 pot of tea of Rp72.000 when my friend only ordered 1 glass of hot tea.
Don't know, wheter its just accidentaly or the staff just being naughty.