“Fantastic Stay, Great Staff”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Macmedia1...
Melbourne
“Fantastic Stay, Great Staff”
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Just spent 1 week at Taksu Villa as a party of 3 couples and it was just fantastic. The owner Joseph was great, he organised our airport pickup and VIP customs clearance and also followed up to make sure everything was ok. Staff are so helpful and accommodating. Komang and Dion were such a pleasure, they cooked our lovely breakfasts each morning, arranged transport, laundry, massages and meals to the villa, can't speak highly enough of them, really helped to make our holiday that much more special.

The villa is only a very short walk to Legian JL and close to a morning market, you can easily walk to each morning and mix with locals and buy fresh produce, the satay place minutes away was also delicious.

Will be staying here again on our next stay in Bali. Highly recommend the villa for groups or couples just wanted a private setting.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staff, Private Pool
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Perth
Reviewed May 27, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

Australia

Reviewed February 16, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
JillPDrys...
Drysdale, Australia
“Wish we were still there now!”
Reviewed December 14, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

Like all the other reviews, I cannot speak highly enough of the whole team at Villa Taksu. From the emails with Josef, who graciously allowed seven teenagers to stay at his magnificent Villa while organising another villa for my husband and I close by for us to keep an eye on them! I was very jealous when I saw where the kids were staying - it is so beautiful and relaxing. And they were so spoilt by Komang and Dion that they barely left the comforts of the house and the pool! Even though I wasnt staying on site, Komang still made sure we were comfortable and organised transport and restaurant/massage bookings for us - he is a treasure!
I enjoyed the location - every morning I would go for a walk along the river up to the local market where the locals were going about their business. It was an easy 5-10 minute walk to busy Legian road shops, but it was always lovely to return to the peace and quiet of "our hood".
Next time I hope if we come back to Bali, that Michael and I can stay at Villa Taksu!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendly and relaxed atmosphere
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
pot59
adelaide
“Simply the best”
Reviewed December 9, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

What a wonderful treasure Villa Tasku is! From the moment I contacted Josef until we checked out our stay was positive. We were held up in Lombok due to the Asean conference which led to a back log at the airport but on arrival there was our driver who had patiently waited for 4 long hours. From the airport we were whisked away to paradise to be greeted warmly by Kumang. The villa is superb and the photos do not do it justice, everything was perfect. Kumang was a great help organising activties, the wonderful massages as well as the great breakfast that he perpared every morning. We spent time wandering over to the shopping areas but then retreated back to the beautiful peacefulness of the villa. Both Kumang and Dion were more than happy to help us and this become more evident when our son become ill and Kumang orgainsed a doctors visit and Dion took me to buy extra things needed to ensure his speedy recovery. When he ended up in hospital the genuine concern by both men only made me more happy that we had been given the opportunity to stay at the villa. Ous son recovered but he and I had to delay our return and Kumang and Dion helped move our bags and us other accomodation as unfortunatelt the villa was booked and so could not extend our stay. Even after we had moved Kumang enquired about our son's health.
Goldie the dog is lucky to still be in Bali as he is just so beautiful and there was talk of taking him home in our luggage!! He loved the smackos!
I look forward to returning and introducing more of our friends and family to Villa Tasku. Thank you once again Josef for allowing us to stay in your home in Bali

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The villa and the staff, both so welcoming
Liked least: The mosquitoes but this is Bali.
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Dec 8, 2011
Thank you ever so much helen we are happy that we can share this bit of paradise with other ,we all hope to see you all at Villa Taksu again and I will pass on your appreciation to Komang and Dion and Goldie

Josef
Melbourne
Reviewed October 15, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
Oct 15, 2011
thank you Nicole I hear sandra was busy cleaning
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing