“A gem!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“A gem!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great food, service and variety. One-for-one cocktails were yummy!
Best place to see sunsets without having to get dressed up!

Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I recently visited this restaurant with my family and would definitely go back. The food was delicious and the staff were wonderful. We got served free Chicken Wontons and they were so nice that I was considering ordering them as an entree! For my main meal I went for the Chicken in Red Wine Sauce and I was not disappointed. The chicken was cooked beautifully and the presentation was perfect. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits Legian.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank TheTravellingTeen
“Where's the sandwich menu?”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here twice. The first time we had lunch we got the menu and ordered some mains. Then we see that the other people had sandwiches. Turned out there was a second menu so make sure you ask for that.

The pizza I had the first time was quite bland and I didn't really enjoy it. The sandwich I had the next time was much better.

Smoothies here are great and a good healthy kick. Great view as well. On par with next door.

Perth, Australia
“Great evening”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We sat upstairs overlooking Kuta Beach in the evening, I chose the tenderloin with blue cheese sauce and my partner had mahi mahi. My beef was rare, just as I ordered, very tender and loaded with taste.

The service was fantastic and I made sure I tipped accordingly, there was one little issue with the drinks waiter, the main waiter was after him like a shot, I didn't really notice actually. This was a good evening on the beach.

• Visited December 2013
Bunbury, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had dinner family of four, the servings are very small , I had a spaghetti and it was served on a plate not in a bowl . You would need more than a main to satisfy you due to the small serving sizes. The food was bland and kids left their pizza and spaghetti .
The restaurant is clean and modern, service is fast and polite. They have two for one cocktails which is good value.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Hitana? Share your experiences!