“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have now been here about 4/5 times and have never been disappointed the staff are friendly and food great for the price range. Great location for a break while shopping down legian St.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This restaurant is a great location close to everything we finished our night off with some night shopping/walking after a lovely meal.
The staff are all so lovely, helpful and freindly. I had the best stuffed chicken breast and vegetable dish (called Chicken Melting I think I absolutley recommend it- definate holiday treat kind of meal) I have had in a very long time. The serves are generous and our meals were cooked to perfection. I also noticed that there was a nice variety of choices of food and drinks. I will definately go back there next time.
One thing to mention is that the meals and drinks were maybe a couple aussie cents more each than other places we have been but it is worth every one of those pennies.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We dined here on a few occasions due its close proximity to the resort we were staying in (Kuta Lagoon Resort). While there is nothing wrong with Blue Skyz it didn't really hit the mark in my opinion. The food was adequate but nothing special, as was the service. There were always lots of staff around however they seemed more interested having a joke with each other as well as touting for more customers than actually giving their existing customers great service. Like I have said it wasn't bad but there are better value places close by.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

As I've said this place is good, no problems, it's clean, the food is good and the staff very helpful.
I really enjoyed the number of time I went there, just to sit down on a hot day have a cold one or five.
I also tried a meal there one night before going out and about, the food was really nice.
The staff are happy singing along to the songs and more than happy to have a chat with you.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We went for a walk on Jalan Legian, but after a while you sure get thirsty so we ended up for a drink over here. I took a banana milkshake and woooow it tasted GOOD, I even ordered another one.
I thought we had a pizza with it which was pretty good, but yeah I was all over the banana milkshake. When I'm visiting Bali again I definitely go back here!