“Great food”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went there yesterday sorry I didn't find this place earlier on my holiday have had satay at many places in Bali but this is the best I've ever had will be returning on my next holiday several times it was so cheap staff very friendly as well worth going here

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had our first experience here the day of my wife's 50th birthday; we went for lunch and in conversation the staff were told it was a birthday celebration. They immediately put on happy birthday and bought out a free cocktail, much to the delight of my wife. We then celebrated Melbourne cup here and had a fantastic day. The staff are just so friendly , the food is great and inexpensive as are the drinks. We had quite a few meals here and could not fault the place.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal at blue skyz , we where introduced to this restaurants by friends that have eating here many times are we where not disappointed , meal are cheap and many different styles of food to choose from. Service is also good and staff are really friendly and entertaining. Hope to visit again next trip.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had lunch here twice on recent visit. It is on the main strip. Was much better than I expected. Enjoyed the schnitzel burger and beef burger. Very cheap as well.
Watch out for the street sellers that are pretty aggressive in the area

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The best food ever in Bali and the staff are always so welcoming and friendly.The Managers Alice and George always make a point of coming to your table and have a chat.You can also have a good laugh with them all.