“Great food poor service”

Lemongrass Thai Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 242 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Located on the popular Melasti street in Legian Lemongrass is open daily from 8am - 12pm (last food orders 11:30pm) for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All of our food is freshly cooked at the time of your order with local ingredients and no pre cooking is done. There is a large range of seafood, tasty vegetarian options and even a selection of dishes for those who aren't into Thai food. Lemongrass has open air and air-conditioned dining areas and an extensive full licensed bar. Join us for Happy Hour from 3pm - 6pm daily or pop in to simply enjoy the casual, comfortable and friendly atmosphere of Lemongrass. You will be assured of a warm Balinese welcome, attentive service and a meal to remember. Don't forget Thai food is all about sharing so make sure you bring your friends and loved ones along too.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food poor service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 4 kids & 4 adults. It was fine to have a table for us but from then on the service wasn't great. There service was very average.
We had to ask where some of our dishes were and we had to ask how long the food was going to take.
The food was great really nice flavors and good size.
They also had a kids menu which is always a bonus.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“So busy”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Busy little place
We still ate here knowing we might have to wait for our meals
And yes we waited but worth the wait
Mains better than entrees
Entree Calamari very stringy and entree coconut prawns very watery
But mains were amazing
Will return but order different entrees

Visited August 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Enjoyable Vegeterian Food”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife is pure vegeterian and hence we had to look for a vegeterian restautant in Bali. Kids did not want to eat Indian food. Ended up in this Thai place. The place is at a walking distance from Hotel Magani where we were staying. The place was full. The dish prices are aon the higher side, BUT the serving ports are equally big and we were surprised how much we ate that day. Good place for dinner

Visited June 2014
Sydney
“Best Thai food in Bali”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had a group of 8 people, the staff had no trouble finding a table for us & where very friendly. We got there early as happy hour finishes at 7pm, we had banana Daquiri's which were the best we have had in Bali so we had to get 2.

The food is excellent & the service is superb with great prices.
I would suggest to make a booking as it can get quite busy. The location is perfect in Melasti Street Legian & has a great vibe.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
Armadale, Western Australia
“What a surprise”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I have walked past this restaurant dozens of times without a glance back. However the young man at the door won me over by his politeness so I decided to give it a try.
What a find. From the moment I arrived I was treated with the Bali hospitality I'm used to, combined with a happy environment and gorgeous food. As well as traditional Thai, there's a selection of curries, Indonesian favourites, western meals and a special children's menu. The restaurant was chockablock full of Aussies, always a good sign, and I was lucky to get a table, very good sign. I ordered a coconut juice and it arrived in a coconut with a separate jug of sugar syrup. Oh yes, before I forget, there's a fabulous dessert menu too. Check it out, you won't regret it.

Visited August 2014

Been to Lemongrass Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!