“First class spa”

Spa Bali Padma
Ranked #8 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali's premier spa provider, Spa Bali, has assumed management & staffing at the former Melasti Beach Resort Spa. Please visit our website for a complete listing of services and prices!
melbourne
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“First class spa”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was here in October, last year, I found it to be very clean, I had the neck and shoulder massage and it was lovely. It was the first massage I have ever had. Am going back to Bali in Oct. this year and most certainly will be paying another visit to this Spa

Visited October 2012
1 Thank wishfullthinking62

• Indonesian first
3 attraction reviews
“Totally relaxing & enjoyable”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My daughter & I enjoyed our visit totally. Not having been before & being recommended to us by a family member, we were pleasantly surprised by the ambience, a/c rooms, cleanliness, & staff. We enjoyed the body massage in a dual room with plenty of privacy. Our manicure & pedicure was also a very relaxing & enjoyable time. The staff were all very polite.

Levin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“"Disappointing"”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We visited Bali in late May/early June of this year. I had arranged to have my hair cut and coloured by the head hairdresser, Emon, at the spa. I was left sorely disappointed. My cut was ragged and uneven, and the colour was blotchy, uneven, and yellow looking. I went back to the spa to complain, and while Emon did offer to re-do my hair, I declined the offer, as I felt he would just further wreck my hair. I spoke to the head massuese at the spa, who then spoke to the manager of the spa on the phone. The best they would offer me was a couple of free massages, but not before they tried telling me that my hair had turned yellow as I had been in the pool (I hadn't) I was pretty miffed at this, and the outcome of my complaint. I ended up finding the lovely Rochelle at Luxe Hair in Bali, who was more than happy to fix my hair and make me feel a million bucks. Although I did have to pay a second time to have my hair done, Rochelle did such a fantastic job, I just wished I had gone to her first! Very disappointed with the way I was treated at Melasti, with this particular incident and would definitely warn anyone thinking of having their hair done there in future.On a side note, while the massage girls at Melasti are lovely, I did feel that the service has gone downhill a little from my last visit two years ago, and it seems they have had a big staff turnaround, as there were no familiar faces this time. The spa itself is lovely, and I will possibly go back on my next trip, although I hope the service will have improved a bit.

1 Thank AnnaC710
Wollongong, Australia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Bang for your buck”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

great place to be pampered.
we had a 3 hour couple massage/treatment that was very affordable compare to luxury 5 star Spa's.
we have had many massages, and this place was very good with a great atmosphere.
The spa was very clean and very professional
Would recommend this to any one else.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful place to be pampered”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Although a little more expensive than the other spas in the area, this place has a lovely atmosphere, it's calming and quiet and the treatments always feel a bit classier than the others.