“Nice spa, terrible massage!”
Review of Spa Bali Padma

Spa Bali Padma
Ranked #8 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali's premier spa provider, Spa Bali, has assumed management & staffing at the former Melasti Beach Resort Spa. Please visit our website for a complete listing of services and prices!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice spa, terrible massage!”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I suspected that the review I read from Tripadvisor where not real, but me and my Girlfriend decided to
give this spa a chance. The atmosphere is very nice and well
presented, but when it come to massage what we got was a couple
of inexperienced girl, the same
that you can get everywhere else
in Bali for half the price.
If you look for a serious massage stay away from this place.

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My husband, daughter and myself spent four hours getting pampered at the Melasti Spa. It was wonderful. I would recommend Bella for the body massage, she is amazing. This is very good value compared to the more upmarket hotel spas and well worth the visit. I would suggest booking ahead of time as word has obviously got around, the place was very busy both times we went there.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank helen m
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“absolutely lovely massage and pedicure”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I visited the spa a few times when I was i Bali and it was lovely. The staff are super friendly and very professional. The actual massage is amazing, with the staff asking how much pressure you prefer. My boyfriend came along for one massage. He is extremely ticklish and hates massages but even he managed to relax and enjoy it. I also had a pedicure which was really well done and they have a nice range of colours. The pricing is also really reasonable for the level of service provided. Only recommendation I have is to call them and check availability times instead of just walking in because they seem to get booked out and you may be left waiting a while for a massage.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Emily B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best pedicure in Bali”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

This was my 2nd pedicure in Bali and the pedicure at melasti was 10 times better than the first. For an hour of foot pampering I paid 115000 less than $13 Au. Very clean and exceptional service.

3 Thank Muntadgin
Levin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing place-highly recommended”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Have just come back from Bali and during my stay visited the Melasti Spa several times! My friend comes here regularly on her trips to Bali and recommended it to me, I'm so glad she did! what a great place this is! the girls are so lovely and professional and it really is like a little bit of heaven coming here, you feel so pampered and relaxed. It's amazing! The prices are very reasonable, and it is a bit of a special treat , as this is something I would never do back home (due to cost) I can't recommend this place enough (especially the hot stone massgae-pure bliss!)

Visited June 2011