“Over crowded”

Mozzarella Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #22 of 274 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Better go to the one on the beach lost less people. Also they will take more care of you. But food of decent quality. But as all in Bali hard to get a proper steak.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,894)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We visited here in September for a late lunch/early dinner and were very impressed. We had a walk along the beach and came across it and recognised the name from reviews on Tripadvisor so decided to give it a shot. My boyfriend had some local seafood which looked and tasted amazing, I just had a salad, and despite feeling that I had ordered the wrong thing I did very much enjoy it. We stayed after lunch and had some 241 cocktails which were lovely but maybe a little small for the price. You can sit inside or out in sun and the staff are wonderful, so friendly and attentive.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We can for dinner on the 17th of December and was amazed at the service. Our waiter was 'widi' (I hope that's how it's spelt). She was amazing! She asked our names as we arrived and referred to is via our name throughout the night. Nothing was too much trouble for her. After traveling to Bali many times I would say she was defiantly the best at her job! The food was amazing, not to mention the 2 for 1 cocktails. Would recommend it!

1  Thank Katie N
Reviewed December 18, 2013

amazing food and service, always packed and we were lucky enough to eat there quite a few nights. staff all knew our names by end of meal.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I love this place, the meals always delicious, the staff so friendly and they always remember you if its been 12 months since you were there last. Cant go past the lovely cocktails and the pasta with Blue cheese sauce. Simply delicious!!!