“Great night!”

Mozzarella Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #24 of 275 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Last minute choose, and did not disappoint! Broccoli soup, one bowl is not enough! Mushrooms....I loved them! Cocktail special 2 for 1 was great we worked our way thru the menu! Staff are great, they don't hassle but are there when you need them. One of the group had a birthday staff organized a desert with candles and a shot! He was a happy man.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,928)

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We came here for dinner last year and we were left disappointed after reading many raving reviews and recommendation by friends, so we thought we go back and give it another go this year again. I'm sad to say that it was actually better the first time we went last year. Although, the service was excellent and friendly, the venue lovely, but the food was average. My husband's Surf n Turf was a little tough and there were literally only two small prawns on top. My chicken dish was very dry although the vegetables that came with it were nice. The portion size of my chicken left me feeling still hungry and I am NOT a big eater at all. We felt like this was a meal that anyone can serve up in their own kitchen, not restaurant quality.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have been eating here for many years and each time we come back it is just as good. The staff are excellent, Melley is the best hostess around (and quite possibly, the most hugged woman in Legian!), Eka, Gedde, Ary, Ita and the rest of the staff are so friendly, helpful and just so lovely to talk to. Their attention to detail is amazing and I have no idea how they can remember everyone's name. We ate there many times and each meal was beautiful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. They cater really well to large groups and children. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, and there are plenty of electric fans above the tables. I would advise making a booking in advance, although we never had a problem getting a table for two. Thanks guys, we think you are the best, Lendy and Darren

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our meal at Mozzarella was good but certainly not the best we had in Bali. Small meals on big plates just do not work for me. We left hungry and looking for more.

1  Thank hortonmary
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Mozzarella has for years been my most favorite place to eat. Along with another couple, we ate there a few nights before flying home. Staff here are the very best, remembering all of us and their attention to detail and attentive service is excellent. My meal, sirloin steak, arrived near on stone cold, but all other meals were fine. After the return of my meal it was only slightly warmer, which was very disappointing after all the fabulous meals had there in the past. We hope Mozzarella and it's 2 sister Restaurants, have not spread their wings to wide in a short time frame. Average meal this visit and trust the perfection will return.