“A most enjoyable evening”

Mozzarella Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #12 of 242 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Federal, Australia
“A most enjoyable evening”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was Monday night which is The Beatles night.The band was good .It got a bit loud and we were sitting way to close to the music.Food was excellent. Try the nasi campur - a Balinese tasting dish which I usually have in Ubud.Every warung is different.My friend had the fish which was also delicious.2 for 1 cocktails.Great service.Wonderfull staff.Delicious deserts.Try the tiramasui and creme brulee.Delicious.Reasonably priced

Visited October 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“The Best and Freshest!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went to Mozzarella today, found out they have only opened a month ago, and I tell you what, it was great!! We dined for lunch with 2 adults and 2 kids , we ordered the ribs, which were succulent, my wife and son ordered burgers, which was as good as anything you would get in Australia ,which in Oz is triple the price of here. The cocktails were great, and my sons tropical punch was a beauty!! Thanks again to Anik, our lovely waitress, who was outstanding with her service, wish we had more people like her in Australia, she made sure my family especially the kids were looked after. Thanks again Mozzarella!!, for a great lunch, we liked it so much, we booked again for dinner!! Menu has so much choice.

Nambour, Australia
“First restaurant we tried”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

First restaurant we tried on our holiday, and recommended it to everyone. Great meals, service, nice cold drinks.

Visited November 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Brilliant food fabulous service Will be back!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We dined at Mozzarellas in South Kuta tonight for the first time and it was a very good experience, As a family of 6 we were looking for somewhere nice but also reasonably priced, I ordered grilled tuna steak my husband ordered surf and turf, and the kids had burgers and nuggets. My tuna steak was cooked to perfection, tender, juicy and very flavoursome, My husband was very pleased with his medium rare steak topped with prawns and again the meat was cooked just right; Kids meals were cooked beautifully and the food was great quality. The two for one cocktails were a plus: We had fruit tingles and long island iced teas and they had a nice kick! The staff of Mozzarellas are genuinely lovely people, Interracted with our children- chatted with us and were very helpful in all aspects of service. We enjoyed the ambience and feel of the place, a lovely setting with candlelit tables and comfy lounges/dining tables. Yoga was one standout waiter who deserves a mention in my review purely because of his friendly nature and contagious laugh! We will definately return to Mozzarellas- they have 4 different stores and this one in South Kuta has only been open a couple of months. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this place to anyone- great food, wonderful staff and great value for money!!
Jason And Danielle and Family!

• Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
“Good food but........”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Returned to Mozarella in Jl Padma for the 4-5 time in 18 months. Food is always good consistent quality but I am more than annoyed buy the continued hassling by the staff who ask the same questions over & over. It certainly detracts from a pleasurable evening. dinning should be a leisurely experience, not pushed thru a 2 course meal with 2-3 drinks in 40 mins.
I do hope management can improve the situation.

• Visited November 2012