The rooms are old fashioned and stink. The sheets smell and are dirty.
We were suprised by some visitors at night, cockroaches!!!
The staff is not friendly and not willing to accept responsibility for the cockroaches in the room. Their answer was that they could not PLAN when the big insects would appear and therefore they were not accountable for them.
Even an excuse was too hard for the staff. We were not allowed to talk to the manager of the hotel. This hotel should be closed and desinfected before guest get all sorts of deceases from these horrible insects!
We advise not to go to this hotel. We aborted our stay in this hotel and found another CLEAN hotel nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Puri Naga Beachfront Cottages is located in the Padma neighborhood in Legian. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The hotel also provides car rental. Kuta is 3.5 km from Puri Naga Beachfront Cottages , and Ubud is 24.1 km away. Ngurah Rai International Airport is 5 km from the property. This is our guests' favorite part of Legian, according to independent reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Puri Naga Seaside Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Naga Seaside Cottages Hotel Legian
- Puri Naga Seaside Cottages Bali/Legian