“Great little place”
Review of Luna Spa

Luna Spa
Ranked #11 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very well priced, clean equipment and rooms. The staff are well trained and offer good service. The Luna spa is directly accross the street from where we stayed (The Lokha Hotel) so was very well utilized. Be warned you may need to book at certain times as this place is popular due to service & price.

1  Thank Rex_Australia
"shampoo"
"package"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Every day walked across the road from our hotel and had a foot and leg massage and got my hair washed everyday for $2.50. Great to end the day being pampered before heading out for dinner.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Because the four in our family were getting spa treatments on a daily basis, I thought I 'd try this place, just to keep the cost down.

I had a foot scrub and massage here with my daughters. Now the area was very busy where they do this scrub, so we had to go upstairs where the feeling was like being shoved in small area, even though we booked early morning for the afternoon treatment. I couldn't relax as I could hear banging all the time from construction next door. And the ladies that did my daughters legs were busy chatting with each other the whole time. So even though the price was 75,000Rp, the relaxing experience wasn't there.

I would go here though if I wanted a hair cut and wash, or nails painted as they are cheaper than other salons, but if you want a quiet relaxing atmosphere, then this is not the place to go.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice spa directly across the road from the Ramada hotel in Legian, friendly staff, tv in the room, had my nails repainted
change polish/french RP25.000