“My Favourite Spa in Legian”
Review of Luna Spa Legian

Luna Spa Legian
Ranked #9 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My Favourite Spa in Legian”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

My partner and I discovered this gem of a spa back in 2009 when we stay at the Ramada Camkila and continue to go back to the spa when we are in Bali, even when we stayed in Kuta one trip. They have done some renos in the past year to open it up. It is always busy and you need to book an appt usually, especially in the evening. The staff are so friendly and they remember us each time we go back even if it has been 6 months since out last visit. They are always smilling and happy to have a chat. My bf even likes going. We usually go everyday for a massage and always get manicures and pedicures there. The prices are great and the shop is always clean and tidy. I am looking forward to seeing them in October this year.

Visited March 2011