“Good spot - regular over 9 years - sorry they are moving”
Review of Tekor Bali - CLOSED

Tekor Bali
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Australia
“Good spot - regular over 9 years - sorry they are moving”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to Bali for about 9 years and have usually dropped into this place. Never pretentious, good value without touts or nonsense seen elsewhere, friendly staff. Food is sensible and nice, and the drinks cold and not overpriced. Sad to see they are moving at the end of 2013 as no doubt the landlord now wants to redevelop the site. Hope they end up nearby and in a decent position.

1 Thank KarlMarx101

• Indonesian first
Kerobokan, Indonesia
“Best place at double six beach”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We really regret we have not been there before. And will return there as hard to find on that located great food with reasonable prices. Service cannot be better and location with the ocean view as a bonus.

Newcastle, Australia
“Nice setting, good service, best garlic bread gratis”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice setting, food presented well, beer cold. Service was good. Complimentary garlic bread was great. A bit disappointed with my choice but I choose it ! Rendang could of been spicier but thats a personal taste. Worth a look

Perth, Australia
“So many choices.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

On our last night we decided to try Tekor as it seemed like a favourite with other travellers, even being later in the night it was fairly busy.

The service was quick and efficient; the menu extensive - the summer breeze wine/cocktail was great! The crab meat and avocado springs roll are also something to try!

I had an Indonesian dish; pork in Indonesian spices, and the usual vegetables and rice - I really enjoyed it and it came out on a large circular red/gold wooden painted dish. My dad had the seafood basket (battered) he wasn't as impressed with his. My Mum tried the Mahi Mahi which the waitresses expressed is much better than snapper.

All in all a pleasant dinner compared some I've had in Bali, worth a visit!

Lake Louise, Canada
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

After sitting down at a table it took nearly half an hour to get a menu. The place was not busy at around 3pm. I finally got a menu dropped off at my table, and when I got to order the waitress gave me a bad look while chewing her bubble gum. Not sure what the problem was, felt like I had leprosy or something...