“Great casual dining”

Tekor Bali
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had dinner her early in our holiday. It is a great location (right opposite the beach so great for sunset). Food was great and value for money. We enjoyed this enough to return (which is recommendation enough)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been to Tekor many times. I keep coming back mostly because the staff makes me feel like I'm home. But also because they have the best steaks I have found in Bali - compared to the price.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant on our first day in Legian and the staff and food was so great that we just kept coming here nearly every night apart from second one when we wanted to try something else. I totally loved their laksa soup and tom yum soup. We also tried the selection of Balinesse food platter - recommended.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We'd heard that there had been a fire at Tekor since our list trip and were pleased to see they hadn't succumbed to the trendiness afflicting many of the beach places round here in their renovations.
Food and service are still excellent for this neighbourhood - great place to end the day after watching the sunset on the beach.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Well priced food - we had burger special and tuna steak. Beers were the coldest we've had so far and staff were friendly too.
Can recommend :)