For the price offered, hotel facility and staff hospitality, we think this hotel too cheap.
1. The hotel swimming pool was very stunning, right in front the room.
2. Big room
3. Right in front of legian beach
4. Go out from the hotel u can find a lot of nice local stall to buy souvenir with great price
5. Very nice staff
1. The bathroom too small, with a bad blue color
2. The pillow just like a rock
3. Breakfast served without rice, but u can order to the staff for rice ( well the moment we were stay, just only us who were asian guest, so it is not surprised with there is no rice served)
But at all we will stay again to this nice hotel. Great job
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camakila Legian Bali offers direct access to Legian beach in South Bali, which is renowned for its central location and relaxed beach culture that makes it less commercialized than other parts of the island. Only 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International airport, the resort is the leading destination for leisure travelers with 116 modern and contemporary rooms, two restaurants, a spa and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Camakila Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Camakila Bali Hotel Legian
- The Camakila Legian Bali