“Delicious pizzas and pastas !”
Review of Cafe Marzano

Cafe Marzano
Ranked #21 of 270 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Homade authentic pizza and pasta with super friendly staff ready to serve you
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Trying to escape from classical "Nasi Goreng" we had diner once at Cafe Marzano and ended up having lunch there the next two days.
Pizzas and Pastas are very good with really reasonable prices and the menu offers a large variety of choice... we did not stay long enough in Bali to try them all !

The staff is lovely but sometimes they have difficulties with English, making communication partially difficult, but nothing major.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,320)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The pizza's here are so good, that I didn't even try the other food. Handmade pizza's by an italian cook at dinner, Balinese cook at lunch.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We were what you could call regular clients. Before, we found that the place had good food for such a very reasonable price. Unfortunately the last time we went there, the service wasn't what it used to be. They took very long for a simple order, the waitress didn't even smile and even when I ordered in Bahasa, they seemed couldn't grasp it. I ordered a spaghetti aglio e olio extra spicy with extra ham. Of course, since I ordered it in Bahasa, I said extra ham and pronounced ham (the a like in mama). The waitress repeated my order, pretending that she couldn't understand what I said about the extra ham and repeated "Oh.. You mean extra ham??" The order came eventually and surprise..surprise... NO ham and NOT extra spicy. What an appalling service!! Hope that the management will repair this and it'll become what it used to be.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Great food, great dessert and a charming manager. Would come back again! The pizza tasted very authentic and even the spagetti was wonderfull!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife says the osto gusti is the best pizza she has ever had. Located at or the bottom of Double 6 Marzanos is a nice to place to kick back and watch the world walk past. The beer is always cold and the new menu is vast.