“one of the view places where you can find everything under one roof. great and timely service, flawless taste, nice selections o”
Review of Cafe Marzano

Cafe Marzano
Ranked #9 of 242 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Homade authentic pizza and pasta with super friendly staff ready to serve you
Reviewed September 15, 2013

simply the best. loving the spinach ravioli, the aglio olio, the anchovies bruschetta. and the pizzas! their tiramisu has just the right richness. even the after taste is perfect.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Malang, Indonesia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The pizza were great, generous topping for pizza special we ordered and the mozzarela artichoke pizza was yummy. it's by walking distance from Hotel where we staying. Staff very friendly.. Would go back again for sure.

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Marvelous Marzano”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Visited Marzano in twice during a recent week in Seminyak in late August and thoroughly enjoyed the very good food and service. There were six of us each night with a wide variety of individual food favourites; so we were able to sample a good cross-section of their dishes.
As a pizza fan I really enjoyed the margarita pizza which was thoroughly authentic, thin crust (those in Italy where we were recently visitors were no better in truth!)
My wife loves seafood and thought her dishes each night to be tasty and enjoyable; others tried pasta dishes and pronounced them to be good.
Prices are of course very reasonable by Bali levels (very low by European and Australian levels) and the usual assortment of drinks were available also at good prices.
Service was altogether acceptable and provided with good humour despire the restaurant being very busy both evenings.
Really good, authentic, cheap food; highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GWGGWG
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Delicioso”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

accidentally pass the restaurant as it is located near our hotel, so we decided to give it a try for Dinner. It is different from Marzano franchise we found in the shopping centers in Jakarta, as the pizza and pasta served in the restaurants are home-made. The pizza and pasta were delicious, or as italian says : "delicioso"

• Visited September 2013
jakarta
“Good pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The pizzas are great, I always come here every time Im craving some pizza. But there is one time I saw the waitress/waiter brought wrong order to our tables and other customer's table. He said it was us who ordered it but my friends heard what I exactly ordered. Just funny how they misheard and blamed it to the customer. All they need to do is change what we ordered on the first place. Plus, I ordered GELATO, which obviously its an italian ice cream (less sugar, different taste) but I was pretty surprised what I got instead...they serve or gave me the CAMPINA local ice cream where we could get in mini markets. lol. I asked if it was from campina and the waitress said yes..at least they told me the truth. Funny, but disappointing. If they run out of something they could always let us know and ask again if we really want it or want something else. Case closed.

• Visited August 2013