“Superbe Food”

Bali Pearl Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 237 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pearl is a tropical sanctuary infused with French flair and the ubiquitous Balinese charm, offering chic indoor dining and breezy garden terrace seating beneath the starry skies. The 60-seat restaurant serves up refined French classics elevated with Chef Jeremy’s creative touches. Jeremy finished his chef's apprenticeship in the Michelin one-star La Petite France in Maussan, under master chef Thierry Maffre-Boge, flew to Bali and directed the creation of his dream restaurant at the Bali Pearl in 2009. He perfectly blends French traditional concepts of cooking and presentation with tropical produce and sensibilities. Welcome!
Melbourne, Australia
“Superbe Food”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

From the moment we walked through the doorway, everything was special.... the fairy lights throughout the garden, giving it a magical air. The waiters who catered to our every need and lastly, the food! Truly magnifique. I have dined in Paris many times and this food lived up to 5* dining in Paris.... Jeremy the french chef greeted us with explanations of the menu. As there were 7 of us, we all ordered something different.... We couldn't fault anything. I would highly recommend the Tasting Plate, as that let's you have a taste of everything. The salmon dish was the best I have ever tasted... but I have to say the Lobster Ravioli was truly sensational... We were all raving about our dishes! Jeremy offered to make a pasta for our fussy 4 year little girl....and made a Pasta in Chicken Liver and Truffle Oil....to which after every mouthful she went 'yum' and ate again! The only negative was that we went on our last night in Bali.....and if I had gone on the 1st night.....I would have gone again..... Next time! Hats off to you Jeremy!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service, excellent food, an overall enjoyable experience”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Plenty of waitstaff that have exceptional service. The food was to die for. Excellent French cuisine. The chef, Jeremy greeted us on arrival and made sure we understood the menu and if we had any questions and the again at the end of the meal to see if everything was to our liking. Good wine list. Reasonably priced considering the quality of the food. I would definatly recommend this restaurant and will be going back!

1 Thank Leahhart
Ballarat
“Best Meal in Bali”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Visited last week. I made the booking in person the day before, so was surprised to get a table. The food was outstanding. I skipped a starter as I wanted to try dessert. The scallop main was to die for. Not a large serve, but extremely satisfying. All dessert were amazing, particularly the tasting plate. The chef was delightful, introduced himself and explained the menu to us. Have been to many restaurants in Bali - La Lucciola, Ku De TA, Sardine etc, but this place is one of the best and at more than reasonable prices. The only fault was that the Meals were a bit slow to come out, given that it wasn't particularly busy. I will definately return.

anywhere in the world
“We enjoyed it so much, we are back again at Pearl”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

After having a great meal here Christmas day evening, we couldn't wait to give it another try.

Started with the foie gras terrine, which when arrived was still a bit cold. But after giving it a few minutes to warm up, the texture and taste was exactly how it should be - divine!

My wife so enjoyed the salmon confit she had that again. After chatting with the head chef, I chose the lamb shank this time. It is beautifully presented (off the bone) and the taste was superb, helped not least by the fantastically rich sauce. Very nice indeed.

Last time we had the "taste sampler" dessert, this time we decided to share the triple brule. We really liked this, felt is was a better choice than the sampler. Full marks.

The house red is reasonable and very drinkable.

Once again, this restaurant gets full marks and remains my #1 recommendation for Bali. If you check how many restaurants I have reviewed in Bali (never mind the ones I haven't bothered reviewing) then you will understand that this is a well-informed decision....

Ubud, Indonesia
“verry nice bread”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

i'm verry like travelling and stay here,,,everything here is verry beautifull.staff good,food good,,clean good

Visited March 2014