“Faultless!”

Ranked #1 of 266 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pearl is a tropical sanctuary infused with French flair and the ubiquitous Balinese charm, offering chic indoor dining and breezy garden terrace seating beneath the starry skies. The 60-seat restaurant serves up refined French classics elevated with Chef Jeremy’s creative touches. Jeremy finished his chef's apprenticeship in the Michelin one-star La Petite France in Maussan, under master chef Thierry Maffre-Boge, flew to Bali and directed the creation of his dream restaurant at the Bali Pearl in 2009. He perfectly blends French traditional concepts of cooking and presentation with tropical produce and sensibilities. Welcome!
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This has been hands down our best meal in Bali. Impeccable service, pretty, romantic and understated setting, not to mention the food, which is to DIE for!! The tasting dessert plate was the highlight...probably the best dessert I have ever eaten. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!

2  Thank Candi N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

A nice, romantic, well set up courtyard dining. Mixed with excellent service and compliment worthy food. We had 3 appetizers, the lobster bisque, foie gras and the ravioli. We had problems picking the best one because they were all good. The foie gras was generous in portion, soft in texture and rich in taste meshed with a biscuit cup of salad. The lobster bisque was perfect with baked party above n lobster pieces inside. Serve with toasted bread and garlic mayo. Delicious. The ravioli with goat cheese was rich n tasty and mouthwatering. Main course I had the barramundi, it has to be the best I've ever had. I am generally nt a fan of fish but this was done to perfection. My partner at the mixed meat patty, it was a little heavy for us but the mashed was done nicely n the presentation was beautiful lastly we ended with dessert platter, everything on it was delicious, I loved the panna cotta and chocolate lava cake. The night ended with the Chef's pet bunny roaming the court yard making it a perfect evening. Oh and the monitor cocktail was good too. Worth every penny, and definitely worth many return visits.

1  Thank Timmykimmy
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Having been to Mozaic in Ubud, my friend and I wanted to check out a nice restaurant in Legian. We had been told about The Pearl and Trip Advisor had some amazing reviews. What an experience! We were greeted by the friendly French maitre de. What a charming young man! We loved the attention to detail: cute little lamps to read the menu in the ambiently lit garden restaurant. We were given face washers in tablet form to refresh ourselves. That was entertainment in itself! The tasting cone to start was amazing! I had an entree tasting plate which was divine. I would recommend it. The main was exceptional too and then...desert! While I would not normally eat three courses, it would be sinful to miss out on the tasting plate dessert! It was heavenly. Such professional presentation that is on par with Mozaic. The table service was outstanding. Entertainment by the resident rabbit roaming around was free! An overall very pleasing and memorable experience. I'll be back!

1  Thank Upupnaway2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have been here many times. The food is always gorgeous and the training of the staff has been extensive so where have the customers gone? Only two tables filled. So sad. I sincerely hope this was just a one off very quiet night

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Fantastic nothing more to say will be back everything about that night there was great service was great cost was not bad was worth it as the food was of a very high standard was disappointed that I could not fit in desert as I was to full presentation of food was of a very high standard

1  Thank bobbybuck