“One of the better Warungs in the area”
Review of Wali Warung - CLOSED

Wali Warung
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I have eaten at this warung for several times now and it has always been very pleasant to come there. They serve quality food with good service and have a great location along Padma. Their prices are a bit above average for a warung, but you really get something extra for it as well. If you are in the area this is definitely one of the warung you have to go to I know I will in the next half year I'm on Bali.

There are newer reviews for Wali Warung

Reviewed December 30, 2010

After reading reviews for this warung we decided to try it for ourselves. We found a wonderful place to chill out after a busy day. The service from the moment the staff greeted you was fantastic. We ordered the seafood platter a day in advance and we were so happy that it met our expectations and more the following evening. We ate here 6 or 7 times on our 10 day trip. We mostly enjoyed talking to the staff and the owners who were always happy to have a chat. However it is better to book your table if you want to eat at a specific time otherwise you can spend some time across the road in carla spa or next door to the restrauant is also a very good spa while waiting for a table. We didnt have children with us on this trip but are planning on eating here again with them in febuary. thanks again wayan we are so looking forward to coming back.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

We were blown away by the service, freshness and tastiness of food and value. We really enjoyed our meal and if we have time next visit will come back for the seafood platter! All the seafood looked great.

Reviewed October 30, 2010

We decided to eat here after reading reviews on this website. The food here is really inexpensive and delicious.

We order the nasi goreng special with friend chicken and one sate and the chicken with ginger and it was really good.

Wali wil see me again on my next trip to bali

Reviewed October 6, 2010

What can I say. I ate here twice, some others of our party ate here 3 or 4 times.

Between us we had a wide variety of meals, both Indo and Western and there wasn't one complaint from anyone. Good fish, good Chicken and Mushroom amongst other good food.

Worst thing about this place is making sure you book as it's not very large and quite busy. Situated with 3 other similar Warung's it's quite often booked out whilst the others are not so well attended.

I wanted to try Babi Guling here, but sadly could never get myself organised enough to book it a day in advance.

If you are looking for Good and Cheap food at the bottom end of Legian, you could do far worse that pick this place.