4,508 results
All reviews infinity pool ocean view room yoga mat connectivity room grand deluxe room accor member across the road beachwalk mall ground level legian beach buffet breakfast kids club welcome drink watch the sunset third floor late check breakfast was amazing
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a pleasant experience at this resort. Staff was very friendly and the overall check-in was a breeze. Rooms were generously spacious to accommodate my family and the general resort's atmosphere is inviting.
At the check-in time, the hotel manager was kind enough to assure us about the halal meat that they get from their partner reassuring us that we shouldn't have problems eating there.
Breakfast items are good in terms of variety and very satisfactory. same goes for the open hotel as well where you can have a pleasant dinner with the family or friends in the open.
overall i enjoyed staying at this hotel and you can rest assured that you and your family are in good hands

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Pullman, Guest Experience & Loyalty Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Obaid M,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience for previous stay with Pullman Bali Legian Beach.

I am pleased to hear your experience was met your expectations and we will do the best to extended guest preferences.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Bali Legian Beach in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had another wonderful stay at this hotel, the staff are lovely & we were lucky enough to be there for the anniversary of LeAccor club & were treated to a fabulous cocktail party on the lawn. Being a member of this club is well worth it. I am like others who have mentioned the lack of bright lighting in the one bed suites. We would stay again here in a heartbeat as it is so close to everything. I never found the downstairs pool overcrowded & was always able to find a chair.Beds in the rooms are wonderful wish I could take them home! Some cushions on the lounge would be a nice addition

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear jayne1

Thank you for your kind feedback and happy to hear that enjoy the the Leclub day event and thank you for your loyalty.

I do carefully take noted for the lightning in our one bedroom suites and share to my engineering team to make action plan to avoid same issued occur. i will always kept the bed for you.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Late arrival & check in was horrible after such a quick pick up by the hotel. It was Ibis Level like.

Got the room close to the street although I was tired and insist that I need a silent room. As I was in the room it was clear I can not sleep in it – you are like in the bar street! Called the reception, got another (ground floor to the pool) room...it was silent BUT both rooms I saw were like Best Western in Pakistan...terrible used and never renovated.

After the first night got Pullman alike room (upgrade). In this room I felt comfortable and spent around 5 nights.

...better pay more to avoid “tourist-Pullman-rooms”

...the beach is after you crossed a busy street. Good for jogging

...the hotel hast two-rooms gym, likes them much

...the breakfast is a mess...McDonads like crowd of hungry people but with a little “luck” you can find even fresh pressed juice and vegetable-wok

...lovely bar in the ground floor

...a lot of restaurants near by

...could swim around 30 minutes without any disturb although the swimming pool is relatively small for the amount of people (there is one separate swimming pool for kids)

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
4  Thank Smalltalk1

Dear Smalltalk1,

I genuinely appreciate the time you have taken to leave your detailed review on us.

First, I regret to hear of your first night experience in the hotel, and i am glad to read that you felt comfortable for rest of your stay. Please, rest assured that we have carefully noted your concern regarding our hotel and will do the necessary actions needed.

Thank you very much for your loyalty and I sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

From the moment we arrived, the upgrade to a suite, incredbile staff particularly Putu on reception and Fajar (restaurant) our family had the best experience at The Pullman in Legian. Highly recommended

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Wilson_Fieldhouse, Guest Experience & Loyalty Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Angelise,

Thank you for taking your time to share your good time with Pullman Bali Legian Beach for your recent stay.

We are glad to hear that Putu and Fajar can deliver their excellent service to you, we will pass along your message to them for sure and we believe they can share their best practice for all colleagues.

Once again thank you for your kind feedback and look forward for your next visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We stayed here for 4 days last july for our first vacation in Bali. The location was perfect, just in front of the beach. The Hotel is spotless and most definitely deserves its 5 stars. All the staff cannot do enough for you, they go above and beyond to make sure your stay is as special as it can possibly be. The room is spacious and clean. The bathroom was huge with complete amenities. The service, food and facilities was amazing! Overall, it was a memorable stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends who will be visiting Bali.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Wilson_Fieldhouse, Guest Experience & Loyalty Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear ONEderer_A,

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to ensure that our guests get the absolute highest standards of service possible in the hotel industry and we're thrilled to hear that we are able to provide this to you.

Once again thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and cannot wait to see you again.