4,469 results
All reviewsinfinity poolocean view roomyoga matconnectivity roomgrand deluxe roomaccor memberacross the roadbeachwalk mallground levellegian beachbuffet breakfastkids clubwelcome drinkthird floorwatch the sunsetlate checkbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Actually this hotel is one of my favoutire one in Kuta area despite my bad experience on this term of stay. Compare to the previous stay, this time is worst by Pullman. The AC is not comfortable for sleeping; too cold/chill for my likes. The position of the TV in my room was awkward and hard to view from the bed nor from the chair that I arranged the best I can.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Eka M,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Beach

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. Allow me to extend our sincerest apologize that your experience did not meet the expectation. I have noted the points to improve to be shared to our entire team.

Again, thank you for staying with us and it is our hope to welcoming you again in the future for more pleasant experience. I remain at your dispose.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 7 nights at the Pullman and cannot fault it. Location is prime and walking distance to bars, restaurants, shopping. Our room was clean and cool and attended to daily. The gardens are immaculate and the pools are stunning. In particular the infinity rooftop pool with happy hour at 3pm daily. The restaurant food is delicious. So many choices at breakfast. Great gym facilities and the spa is amazing for a massage, hydrotherapy. Couldnt be happier or feel more relaxed.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Andy K,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Beach

Thank you for taking the valued time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor and i am glad to know that your stay was amazing. Your positive feedback will be shared to our team and as motivation to strive maintain our quality.

Look forward to welcoming you at our resort and please do not hesitate to let me know if i can be any further assistance. Meanwhile, please take care.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the pullman legian on 29 september 2017 I just happened to be able to write a review today. At check in I was greeted with a very friendly hotel staff and given a welcome drink like warm ginger water, because I just arrived at the hotel at 5 pm atmosphere in the lobby is very warm. Assisted with the clerk at the reception to fast check in process, in short the atmosphere in the hotel is very convenient I can get a garden view and if I go out the hotel immediately greeted with a nice sunrise legian beach. Thanks pullman legian, I hope I can come back again to enjoy the satisfying pleasure of his service with his many choices of food at breakfast in the restaurant plus access to shopping close to the hotel area so I can choose my favourite shopping. Very fun for happiness stayed

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank mpeeeee
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear mpeeeee

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Beach

Thank you for taking the valued time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am elated to hear that your stay was great and our facilities and service able to enhanced your stay greatly.

Your feedback is appreciated and will be shared to our team as encouragement to strive maintain our quality. Thank you again for staying with us and i hope to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Stayed a couple of days as a short getaway.
Usually stay here when I am in Bali. Enjoyable and comfortable as usual.

Resort staff gave me a room with great ocean view. Beautiful balcony view.

Although there a little hiccup in communication by the hotel prior to my stay (due to Mt Agung activity in early Oct), the management and staff acknowledged their lapse honestly and were open and transparent about it.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear bennyvectra,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Beach

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay with us. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable and comfortable as previous. On the other hands, allow me to extend our sincerest apologize concerning to the miss communication that was occurred.

Look forward to welcoming you again in the future and please do let me know if i can be any further assistance. Have a nice day!

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

There were 6 of us that stayed here for two nights who are all extremely disappointed with this hotel. The price that you’re paying for this hotel is not worth it and can find cheaper and BETTER alternatives. Here is what we experienced:

1. There were blood stains on the actual sheets covering the mattress. We got a cloth and wet it and started dabbing the blood which was coming out with no issues. Safe to say, our sheets weren’t cleaned.

2. The shower was growing mould and did not look or feel clean.

3. The room smelt and had such an overpowering smell. Additionally, there were several mosquitos in the room at all times.

4. We checked in as a couple however was only ever given 1 toothbrush.

5. Expensive food, as if you were paying full western prices. One of the ladies on the trip ordered chicken wings and shortly after had an upset stomach which forced her to bring it back up which only then did she feel better.

Overall, the photos do not reflect what you actually receive. I believe the hotel prides itself on quantity (the large amount of rooms and people they can fit) however lack quality.
If your priorities for a hotel is cleanliness, this hotel will definitely let you down. All 6 of us left after two days and returned to the original resort we were staying at, The Breezes.

If you are reading this, I highly recommend staying at The Breezes in Seminyak. It is only a 10 minute drive away however the resort is less expensive and the service and cleanliness of the room is immaculate, alongside a better pool.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michelle1395
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear michelle1395,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay with us. I read with concern that your experience did not meet your expectation, therefore allow me to extend our sincerest apologize.

The points you raised have been carefully noted and shared to concerned department. Rest assured, appropriate actions will be taken to avoid recurrence. It is totally unacceptable of what happened to you, yet, atypical and far from our usual high standards that we are known for. Therefore, it is necessary for me to follow up on this promptly.

On the other hand, i regret that i only knowing your experience after you left our property. As i do realize that i cant change the past, it is our hope there will be another chance to welcoming back and service you better. Thank you again for your feedback and i remain at your dispose.