4,466 results
All reviewsinfinity poolocean view roomyoga matconnectivity roomgrand deluxe roomaccor memberacross the roadbeachwalk mallground levellegian beachbuffet breakfastkids clubwelcome drinkthird floorwatch the sunsetlate checkbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms with balcony, large bath and shower. Room service is 24 hours which is so handy, and the menu is quiet large so there is a variety to choose from. There is a day spa, which is quiet expensive but in my experience I really enjoyed it and thought it was definitely worth the miney, the masseuse was very from and attentive, but in my sister's experience wasn't so enjoyable, she had asked the masseuse to be more from, but my sister said that even on request the massage didn't improve or get any firmer. So it seems to be a bit of hit and miss. The staff here are so friendly and helpful. I would stay again

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Dear GypsyLane18,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Thank you for taking the precious time to share your feedback following your previous stay at our resort. It is our pleasure to know that our room facility able to meet your expectation as well as our spa treatments.

On the other hands, i have carefully noted the feedback from your family to be shared to our Spa team for further investigation and rectification. Thank you again for staying with us and i hope to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

First the staff are great ,the rooms need updating, the food is bland, the spa is 4 times more than around the corner, don't spend the money unless you are getting it very cheap.Also smell of sewage in the lift most of the time.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Peter W,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

I would like to thank you for the feedback shared on Tripadvisor and it is our pleasure to hear that you found our quality of staff was meeting your expectation. On the other hands, i have carefully noted the points you shared for our improvements and i do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Rest assure, i can say that our value of the spa treatments are very competitive compared with the other resorts in the area. With the high quality of product, preparation and well trained staff, our spa facility is unable to be compared with the ones you refer to.

Again, thank you for staying with us and i do hope there will be another chance to welcoming you again in the future for more enjoyable experience. Take care.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Eva- the front desk girl was very welcoming and attentive to my every needs during my stay there.
Helped moved my friends room when we complaint of smell and was sorted in an instant!
The request for my rooms to be near the pool was as planned upon checked in and it made our stay even more memorable!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank benjamin_gan

Dear benjamin_gan,

Greetings from the Island of Gods

I would like to thank you for sharing your fantastic experience on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at our resort.

I am elated to read and knowing that had very memorable experience and you found our staff - Eva able to enhanced your stay greatly. I do believe Eva is very happy to hear this kind words. This will motivate all of us to strive maintain our quality.

Once again, i thank you for staying with us on this special occasion and i hope to welcoming you again in the near future. I remain at your dispose.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Lost count of the number of visits to Bali - this visit to the Pullman is I think, our 14th or 15th hotel though. And it's gorgeous! Perfect location, super friendly staff and just refurbished rooms make for a memorable visit to the Island of the Gods. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive , but the Pullman has to be one of the best!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Graeme H

Dear Graeme H,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

I would like to thank you for taking the valued time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. It is our pleasure to hear that you always loved your stay with us. Your comments will be shared to our team as encouragement to strive maintain our quality.

Mr. Graeme, i thank you for being our loyalty member and i look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Be well.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Me and my Family enjoyed the stay.
Kids loved it. And so did we.
Best location with great luxury

Breakfast Abd in room dining was good too. They do have vegetarian options to enjoy. House keeping people were very responsive.
Big and specious room to relax and enjoy.

Regards

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank MS1890
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear MS1890,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Thank you for sharing such as a kind words following your stay at our resort recent. I am glad that our facilities and service able to meet your expectation. I have noted your feedback which will be shared to our team accordingly.

Look forward for your return in the future and please do let me know if i can be any further assistance. Be well.

Best regards,