“I love this hotel”

Pullman Bali Legian Beach
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

It has everything in it,so i rent the guest house and its so comfy and.it got free wifi and many other things that make u want to stay longer in this room ,i would really recommend this hotel to everyoneeee

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank VLaurencia
L_Franck, General Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know of your valuable experiences. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a comfortable stay and enjoyed the facilities of our room. Your valuable feedbacks are really appreciated. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,219)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank adenoz

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This was our fifth stay at the Pullman, great location, friendly staff always on hand to help with any request. Finally made it to a yoga session with Andi yesterday and that was a great start to our morning. The gardens are immaculate, pool areas have plenty of space and the infinity pool is a must visit. We arrived earlier that we had planned on first day and our room was not ready, great wait area in the Connectivity lounge and arrived back to our room on our first night to find a bowl of fruit and apology note, much appreciated, thank you Ai. Pullman is in a great spot, first time we have booked the Ocean view room, outlook is amazing but there is traffic noise, so if you are a light sleeper book the garden or pool rooms. Another member to be commended is Amy, I have a very long surname and she mastered it perfectly when asking how I was enjoying our stay. See you again in August. By the way your beds are fantastic, very comfortable!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ZipEchucaAUS

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience with us and for visiting us again. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and to note that we were able to continually meet your expectations. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience in August.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My room is situated in Tower 1 with pool view on the 2nd floor. There is one spot every time I walked in the corridor there's a not nice smells and apparently it also happens in my bathroom. Since I only stayed there for 1 day I did not complaint this situation to the hotel staff. The other thing that disappointing me was I can get a better view room overlooking the kuta beach, and the reception did not informed this, even tough I already ask them to get the best room.

The best thing from this hotel is the infinity pool and the breakfast which offer varieties of food.

Room Tip: Pick the room in Tower 3 overlooking the ocean/kuta beach
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Amzeeshan,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your concerns. We are sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations during this visit. Rest assured that I am taking your comments seriously. Unfortunately, I was not able to find your room number. I would much appreciate if you could send me a quick email (address below) with your room number so that I can follow up appropriately with the team. Thank you and I do hope you will give us another chance to serve you better in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I ever can be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The location is facing straight to the famous kuta bali, and you can enjoy sunset from the infinite pool. Room quality is as expected , but the amenity was a bit of sub par compared to similar hotel.

One think that I love and hate at the same times is the location that near the end of Kuta Legian street, so you got a quieter atmosphere, but given it is one way street, you will spend quite sometimes in traffic on the weekend

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your first experience with us. We highly appreciate your constructive feedback, and will endeavor to deliver the highest quality of our service delivery. Thank you once again for your valuable review, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Elani2013

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The hotel is big and fantastic unfortunately I found the service to be rubbish, The food was either wrong or just never came, drinks took a lifetime to get, I found ridiculous rules, as a smoker I was not allowed to smoke by the pool but I could at the bar and in the corridors (odd) not allowed the odd drink from your room to the pool side, this was an expensive hotel with lots of can't do's. One star

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Rob B
L_Franck, General Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Rob B,
Thank you for writing to us and for informing us of your dissatisfaction and I am sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Indeed we do not allow smoking around the pool areas due to consideration of many families with children that are staying in the hotel and I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. Concerning the food and drink orders, I would very much appreciate if you could contact me at below email at which outlets you have placed the orders so that I can follow up with the team and prevent any future occurrences.

I do hope you can give us another chance in the future and if you are planning to come back to Bali, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Franck.Loison@accor.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
#2 of 87 in Legian
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
The Magani Hotel and Spa
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Beach? Share your experiences!