“Fantastic Hotel”

Pullman Bali Legian Beach
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed February 16, 2014

For my 10th trip to Bali, we decided to be brave and stay somewhere different, I wish I had of done it sooner, The Pullman is a fantastic hotel with everything you could ask for. Our room overlooked the beach and main road but at night we couldn't hear a thing. The infinity pool was my favourite. Although a few more umbrellas over sunbeds would be good. We will be back

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leonie8866
L_Franck, General Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

We are delighted to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your first stay with us. We have taken your feedback seriously regarding the sunbeds and umbrellas at the rooftop pool. Our management is currently reviewing to purchase additional resources to enhance the atmosphere in this venue. We sincerely value your input and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for a more relaxing experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I was stay in this hotel for 3 nights with my wife and my baby, at first time i was feeling nervous about the hotel services since i know some of hotels ( i have bad experiece ) in Bali are not good enough for local tourist like me they give more smiles to foreigners. but when i arrive at Pullman i can feel a very good services from beginning and for sure for next trip i'll be back to this hotel.
Small note for the hotel : the power plug position in the room 3108 was very low and makes me worried because my 1 year old daughter can reach the plug.. its very dangerous i hope this problem can fix and put like a cover for the plug in case for safey reason..

Overall this hotel is recomended for those who likes warm hospitality

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank buajiputro

Thank you so much for visit. It is always a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us and to note that we were able to continually meet your expectations and provide you with the genuine warmth and friendliness of our associates. We have taken your input into consideration regarding the position of the power plug and rest assured that the safety and comfort of our guests remain our top priority. We certainly look forward you and your family again in the near future for another memorable experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I was here on business last week unfortunately, as I would have loved to just lazy about all the day in the spa or in some of the fantastic pools or surrounding areas of the hotel.
Service and quality was excellent in the buffet restaurant and bar (did not try other outlets).
Make sure you try to get a pool facing room, as I can imagine the busy street can be a bit unsettling for some at night.

Their break service during our conference was pretty amazing to what I was used to, with a live cooking station in most major breaks serving new dishes every time. Top class for show that was. The meeting facilities in general were great, although every hotel I go to somehow has challenges with microphones.

To top it off, I almost lost my work phone in after leaving it in the bar on the last evening, but the hotel sent a driver after me to the airport to bring it to me. Safe to say that made me really happy.

ps. The only nitpick was the water temperature of the shower in the room, it was bit of a mixed result in terms of being hot enough or not. (room 1218 in case it helps for you Pullman team). The wireless speed was also a bit hit and miss, but that could have been because 100+- of us were hammering it every morning before starting our conference.

Room Tip: Pool facing room is nice and quiet, apart from that rooms are very spacious and all come with yoga m...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Ralph M

It gives us a great pleasure to hear that you had a memorable experience and felt that the service & food quality is excellent. We are also glad that despite your busy schedule, you were able to indulge in our spa treatments. Your valuable feedbacks are really appreciated. We have taken into account the aspects you mentioned as we continuously strive to bring a better value of our product and service delivery. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again for a more relaxing experience.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This hotel is located in front of the Kuta beach. What a pleasure to be on the beach just in a few seconds! Moreover there are a lot of shops and nice places to go out just in the neighbourhood.

Upon my arrival and throughout all the duration of my stay I was welcomed and served by a smiling and available staff.

My room was spacious and I really enjoyed the design. The bed was very confortable.

The food offer is very large and each dish is tasty. And what can I say about the themed buffets? They are very original and it is a treat!

The pools are fantastic especially the roof pool which is facing the beach. If you stay there at sunset, you will not be disapointed.

I believe the Pullman's spa is one of the best spa in Bali. If you would like to try an interesting experience, you should go there.

In short : definitively a great experience!

As you way have understand, I will recommand this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Fraxis

It is a pleasure to hear that you had such an unforgettable experience and enjoyed our facilities and service especially the quality of food. Your valuable feedbacks are really appreciated. We have taken into account the aspects you mentioned as we continuously strive to bring a better value of our service delivery. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our family stayed at Pullman Bali Legian for 3 days recently and had a great time. Our 2-bedroom suite 3433 has 270 degree view.
The hotel facilities are great but the non-airconditioned open lobby lounge is quite hot

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Thanh672

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation for the 2 Bedroom Suite. We are very pleased to note that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank Jodie A

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was amazing.
The room was beautiful, The infinity pool had a great view of the beach, and it was in a good location.
The price was so cheap for what we got, we even got a free upgrade. Would definitely stay here again. Only problem with the hotel was that the concierge wasn't that great.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Thesandman69

There is nothing more satisfying than to learn that our valued guests left with a happy impression of their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experiences.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
#2 of 87 in Legian
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
The Magani Hotel and Spa
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Beach? Share your experiences!