For my 10th trip to Bali, we decided to be brave and stay somewhere different, I wish I had of done it sooner, The Pullman is a fantastic hotel with everything you could ask for. Our room overlooked the beach and main road but at night we couldn't hear a thing. The infinity pool was my favourite. Although a few more umbrellas over sunbeds would be good. We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most popular beachfront in Bali welcomes a prestigious new addition. Set in tranquil surroundings opposite the famous Legian Beach. Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the airport, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Its 353 impeccable rooms and suites feature modern design inspired by the frangipani tree, and Pullman Bali Legian Beach boast superior leisure facilities for a truly sophisticated resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Bali Legian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach