This is the 3rd time we've stayed here and each time in a different type of room. The rooms are large, clean and spacious. The staff are extremely attentive and do whatever's they can to assist. The roof top pool is great and the gym well equipped. However, there appeared to be an issue with the air conditioning- even when we had the thermostat set at 19 degrees we were still waking up during the night due to the heat. Our flight home wasn't till late in the evening. We were told that we could store our bags and have access to showers as late as we wanted - unfortunately there were no towels available. Otherwise, it is a high quality hotel for Bali and highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most popular beachfront in Bali welcomes a prestigious new addition. Set in tranquil surroundings opposite the famous Legian Beach. Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the airport, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Its 353 impeccable rooms and suites feature modern design inspired by the frangipani tree, and Pullman Bali Legian Beach boast superior leisure facilities for a truly sophisticated resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Bali Legian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach