“Excellent Service, nice room”

Pullman Bali Legian Beach
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been there on mid of Jun and then go to Ubud.
The staff are so sincere and polite. They are always with smile and willing to help. As a platinum member of accor gp, my room has been upgraded. The staff are always proactively greet us.
Only two things that disappoint me:
1. I have contacted with hotel and tell them it is my wife birthday during stay. In the email, I have been told a small birthday cake will be arranged but it turns out missing.
2. Both my wife and I were badly bitten by mosquitoes at night IN THE ROOM. I told the staff about the incident in the morning but no improvement in the coming nights.

5  Thank skywalker000
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for extending the excellent and very comprehensive reviews.
It is such a great honour for us to have received this positive feedback from you.
Most importantly, we are delighted that your stay was enjoyable, despite the shortcomings related to the birthday cake for your wife's birthday and the mosquitoes.
As you may be aware that we have sprayers and electronic repellent available inside the closet/wardrobe at the bathroom of all of our guestrooms.
Due to the constant change of the weather pattern in Bali, we have also stepped up the quality and quantity of our fogging from once to twice weekly.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries or require any assistance.
Thank you once again for your loyalty and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Write a ReviewReviews (4,134)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We have enjoyed our stay. Staff were very friendly and hospitable.
Love the variety of breakfast selection, better than most 5 stars Hotel.
The infinity pool overlooking the Ocean is to die for. My kids love the pool, they had to come down to swim at least twice a day. Not to mention one of my favorite room: connectivity room, love the setting of the internet network, HDTV, sofas, and not forgeting the small wooden horsey (my boy loved it). Thank you! I'd certainly come back for my next visit to Bali.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank M J

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for providing the excellent reviews.
It is such a privilege for us to receive your positive feedback which we will share with our team to motivate them by improving the guest journey through a process called optimum service.
Thank you also for highlighting that our staff were very friendly and hospitable, that you loved the variety of the breakfast selection and that the infinity pool overlooking the ocean is to die for.
We are definitely glad that the Connectivity Lounge has proven to be comfortable for you and your loved ones.
In the meantime, we are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Do feel free to contact me if I can be any assistance to ensure that your next stay with us will be more enjoyable and memorable.
We remain, your sincerely,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

WE stayed at the Pullman Legian in May for a short family break.
Check - in was easy and I was pleased when we were given a bigger room and its connected.
Our rooms was on the top floor; where the spectacular infinity pool is located.
We were also minutes away from the Kuta Beach and surfing was fun for the children.The weather was just great.
The sea and its thundering wave just across the hotel makes Pullman a good location but minutes only from the busy noisy Kuta .
My only frustration was at that time,(unavoidable), I had some urgent e Mel,it was difficult to download .When i check with the front office I was told to buy a better connection??
Please do buy your internet connection if you need to get connected quick.The hotels has free WiFi but its only good for whatsapp and fb (tho no pics cant be uploaded).

Room Tip: Corner Rooms facing the yard is quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SamanthaReyes

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to extend such a detailed and comprehensive reviews.
It is such a privilege for us to receive very positive feedback from you.
We have well noted your concern about the wi-fi and internet connection from the room. We are pleased to confirm that we are currently installing additional new access points inside all the guestrooms which would make easier access and faster connectivity.
We hope that for your next visit, you would be able to experience additional benefit from this new device which we have put in place.
Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

From the moment u arrive till the moment of departure this hotel has its staff smiling and helping us all the way. It truly reflects the culture of bali in them.

The location is just perfect , beach in front of mornand evning jogs with less people , beachwalk mall just few steps away. Less traffic jams which u really look forward when u want to spend ur quality time.

Rooms are simply perfect , got upgraded as usual to grand deluxe coz of accor gold , the food and dining are simply superb , special order for vegis like me its simply good. Pool side bbq for my wife is good. SPA i would recommend this to travelers are its amazing, I have tried almost all the styles they have and all of them were very good.

And of this to clear off , this would be my 6th or 7th time stay in this same hotel and almost the same room and well you know the reason why we prefer to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank guru p

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing the detailed and comprehensive reviews.
It is such a great honour for us to receive positive feedback from you.
We are delighted to learn that it was your 7th stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon for your 8th stay.
In the meantime, do feel free to let me know if I can be of any assistance to ensure that your next stay will be more enjoyable and memorable.
Thank you so much for your loyalty and we wish you well.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very nice hotel, good value for money although there should have been more choices for food and more veg options. The location of the hotel was very nice. Just next to the beach where you can swim. The hotel is very close to the new shopping place Beachwalk

4  Thank Pranav A

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive reviews.
We are delighted to learn that you have experienced that our hotel is very nice with good value for money and also the hotel's location is very strategic.
We have well noted your concern regarding the choice for more vegetable options. We will certainly discuss with our Executive Chef and the Food and Beverage team.
As you may have experienced that we have guests with different dietary requirements, therefore, it would be advisable to inform us in advance of your requirements in order to try to fulfill your expectations.
Thank you so much for your loyalty and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed at the Pullman as an Accor member and the rate was a special rate and exceptional value for money. Having said that, I would be happy to pay normal rate for the experience. Our introduction to the Pullman began at the front entrance with a very warm welcome and efficient and speedy check-in. Our 1 Bed Suite was very spacious (with two bathrooms) and comfortable. The buffet breakfast catered for all tastes and service in the dining room was second to none. The grounds of the Pullman are beautiful and lush and a credit to the maintenance staff. After the first day we discovered a much quicker way to combat the taxis and the problem with the one way streets. Ask to be dropped off at the corner of Melasti and it is a 5 minute walk to the rear entrance of the hotel. We also walked to Poppies Lane and Kuta Square as well as Seminyak so the hotel is very central to everything (including the beach). We would have no hesitation in returning to the Pullman on our next bisit to Bali.

4  Thank fozziebear56

Dear Guest,
It is such a great honour for us to receive excellent and comprehensive review such as from you.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Do feel free if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I upgraded my room to an ocean view deluxe room and there're no regret at all. We can see sunset right from our balcony and saw people doing their activities in the Kuta beach. The room is quite big and the sofa bed really works for my daughter. Walking distance to shops and mall.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank ajeng

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your your time in sharing the wonderful reviews.
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that your room were upgraded with view to the ocean, whereby you could watch the sunset.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
#2 of 88 in Legian
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
The Magani Hotel and Spa

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Beach? Share your experiences!