“Great room, great service!”

Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana
Ranked #12 of 84 Hotels in Legian
Brisbane, Australia
“Great room, great service!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

From the time I checked in to the time that I left I felt like I was at home.

The facilities of the Pullman Bali and the way that I was treated was just A1.

The extra activities that the resort offers during the day from surf lessons to scuba diving are a nice extra touch.

The connectivity room allows you to keep in contact with family back home with 3 large computers and also great facilities to lay around in after you check out whilst waiting to get to the airport

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Brett P
E_c0mmerce, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear reviewer,

We are glad to read that you had enjoyable stay with us. And I appreciate your compliments on the service from our team members, that could giving encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.

The management.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (875)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bali
Reviewed March 16, 2013

had the chance to get Stay at the pullman Hotel over Bali's silent Day for two nights, and found the resort to be exceptional, great Staff - very helpful and prompt service, facilities are awesome with Ocean front, Two Pools, Kids club (didn't see them much), Gym, Spa, Kids movies with free popcorn. We found the restaurant "Sembilan" was the highlight of the retreat, serving 5 star indonesian Food at very fair price. Don't forget the Breakfast, so much food, ALL GOOD!!!!!!! We were lucky enough to meet the operation Manager, Mr Benbow who may the days away a great experience. Well done be back soon.

Room Tip: Love the rooms around the pool on ground floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank BaliBaliGuru
Dear reviewer,

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our hospitality service during Silent Day and thank you for your highlight in regards of our Nyepi Day activities. I will personally extend your compliment to our Operation Manager, Mr. Luke Benbow who will feel happy for making your stay with us a memorable one.

We are look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Bali in the near future.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a great trip with my partner, from the check in to the room boy delivering the luggage the whole service was first class. Personal service touch by Mr.Benbow was very appreciated.

Would definately stay again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank p w
E_c0mmerce, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a thorough review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have enjoyable stay with your partner and we will surely share your comments with our team specially to our Operation Manager, Mr. Luke Benbow .

We are look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Bali in the near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I spend half of my life staying in the hotel because of my work. Usually I don't care that much and never write any review if I'm working. But this time I'm on vacation, and I have expectation. I stayed in room 2220, my first impression the room is quite spacious. I like the rain shower and separate bath tub and toilet. The bed was okay, but what dissapoint me is that there was a blood stains on the bed sheet, which makes me curious they never change the bed sheet and just tidy it up. I called to the operator and they just said "oh okay" there was no apologize and no initiative to offer me to change the bed sheet, so I initally asked them to change it during the turn down service. The internet was not working also in the room, I called again to the operator and they were just saying that there is a problem with the server and ask me to keep trying, which I kept trying until after midnight and I gave up of being frustated, then I walked to the lobby in the middle of the night, and surprisingly the internet was working there, so I was just wondering was it really a server problem, or they just simply doesn't bother to follow up the problem. All I can say is they need to improve more on the service, I seldom complain to the hotel, but when I do and you feel like being ignored, I just don't like the feeling and it totally disappoint me.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Az A
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your comments and feedback regarding your recent experience at the Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. We really appreciate your positive feedback regarding our rooms and we sincerely apologize that some of your experience was not up to your satisfaction.

Please be rest assured that this is not the indicative of the level of service we try so hard to maintain and we will review this with our team for immediate action and improvement.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, we do hope that your less than perfect experience will not prevent you from coming back to our Resort in the near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

When we arrived at the pullman from denpasar airport all the staff were very quick to open our taxi doors for us and grab out our luggage so we didnt have to lift a thing.
One of the staff took all our information from us as we were sitting down on the couches and looked after the check in process as we sipped on our welcome drinks.
when we got to our room the staff was happy to tell us about all our room features and then to quickly leave us without hanging around hinting for a tip.
we have enjoyed the buffet breakfast very much with the wide selection and even a chocolate fountain!
The bed is extremely confortable and the shower is amazing.
Surprisingly all the staff are very friendly greet you as you walk by them every morning and night which i was surprised about as it is a large hotel.
The only downfall is the price of the drinks and food at the hotel which is generally the case for most large hotels though.

Overall i am a very happy customer and would happily stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank roxynat_1991
Dear reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay experience with us.

We are very delighted to read that you had enjoyable stay with us and we appreciate your valuable feedback regarding your check in process and our breakfast presentation.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Pullman Bali in the near future.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The service from front dek staff are excellences, The rooms have balcony so you can see breathtaking views of sunset even from your bathtub. the only negative point are various of menu when you got breakfast wasn't suitable for 5 star grade hotel, because there was many kind of Indonesia Menu which didn't meet with my expectations and i wasn't feel tasty to enjoy it & i think that needs more innovation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

3 Thank Jim76_13
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for your positive review and kind comments on your stay with us.

We really appreciate your positive feedback regarding our rooms and hospitality service and so sorry to read that our breakfast presentation was not up to your satisfaction. I will share your comments to all of our team specially to our F&B team in order to improve our quality of services.

Thank you once again, and we are very much looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

The management.
Castlemaine, Australia
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I recentaly stayed at the Pullman in Bali and after the recent reviews were unsure of what I was going to experience during my stay as they were very mixed and some quiet bad.

On my arrival we were greated by their friendly staff, check in took a little longer than normal but we were given the cool towels and seated on a comfy couch. We were then showed to our room.

Wow is the only way I can discribe how well maintained the grounds are kept at this huge resort it is a real credit to the staff who seem to be working night and day to keep it this way.
Our room was just the basic room for the 2 of us girls with 2 single beds and was very comfortable and roomy enough with a large bathroom including a bath and seperate shower. There was also ample wardrobe space for the two of us and I liked the extras such as complimentary beach bags etc. The daily water bottles were also good.

The gym was well equiped and the Day spa looked pleasent even though I did not used this and by looking at the prices were slighty cheaper than Australian prices in the day spas I have visited.

Both pools were great but as the resort was reasonable quiet I would wonder if they would be a little crowded in the peak time. The music provided poolside of an evening was a great touch.

The breakfast was amazing and had so many choices. I did not use the restuarant at any other time but it did look nice when i was walking through.

Drinks were a bit pricey by the pool and service could have been a little better as in they could have come around more to see if we would like drinks and there could have been a bit more of a casual day time poolside menu but other than that I can't really fault the resort and I would definatly stay again.

There is some renovations going on at the moment but this did not effect my stay at all.

This resort is in a great location and i regually walked into Kuta, Legian and Seminyak and it is right across the road from the beach.

I thanks the staff at the pullman for making my trip so enjoyable and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: i think poolside rooms while they would have a lovely view maybe noisey for those that don't wan...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Andrea H
Dear reviewer,

Thank you very much for your kind review regarding your recent stay at Pullman Bali.

We are glad that you had enjoyable stay with us. We have note with your input in regard of our pool area services and thank you for your highlights in regards with our hospitality service and facilities.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.

The management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Padma Resort Legian
The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
The Bandha Hotel & Suites
The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana? Share your experiences!