“Fantastic Stay!”

Pullman Bali Legian Beach
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great location near Legion Beach & art market. 20 mins stroll along the beach to Semiyak. Excellent service. Awesome rooftop pool overlooking the ocean. Scrumptious breakfast buffet spread. What else can I say?

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank albertaleong
E_c0mmerce, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as yours.

I will share your comments with our team and please be assured that this will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.

The management.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,134)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

A group of us stayed at this hotel for a week and could not fault it at all. Check in was fast and efficient, our rooms were ready when we arrived and we were offered a welcome drink while we filled out the paperwork. The food in the restaurant was really really good (and great value), the floors did not squeak and there were no nasty smells. Its a huge hotel and I expect the pools will be too small for peak periods but we had no issues when we were there. Just lovely and we will be back.

Room Tip: Don't bother with the sea views rooms as they overlook the busy road.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank sujatojo

Dear reviewer,

We truly appreciate your comments about our quality of product and service, which we will surely share your comments with our team and please be assured that this will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank perfect_12

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The outlook of this hotel is good. And so the welcoming from hotel staffs. But when I check my room at 15.30, they say it wasn't ready yet. I had to wait 30 minutes to get my room. This is totally unacceptable cause it already passed 14.00 as a regular time for hotel check in time.
When I came to the 4th floor where my room located, it look really worn and shabby. The wall and the tile is not a 5 star look indeed. I had to try several time to make the door open. The AC is not working good, and the room smell like an old room never being used for a long time. Didnt feel fresh at all. I have a suite room that didnt look like a suite room. It was just two room with connecting door that can only open from one side. Weired! So the bedroom is just a standard hotel room, and another room is for the sitting/living room. It also quite dark.
Anyway, I did enjoy the free yoga in the morning at the rooftop pool. So tranquil and relaxing with the pool water sound and wave sound in the background, and blue sky above. The rooftop pool is also really nice.

Room Tip: Dont ask for the suite room. It just rubbish. Request room in the front, or accross the rooftop pool...
Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your comments and feedback regarding your recent experience at the Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. I am sorry to note that aspects of your experience did not meet with your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We are sorry to read that the layout of your Suite was not fully convenient for you. As it can be seen on our website the layout may vary, and this includes the position of the living room and door access.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems you mention.

We will also share your positive comments with our team and please be assured that this will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

The management

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Wow where do I start? The second we arrived we where amazed at how physically stunning the property is, the staff immediately made us feel very welcomed and as we had requested a inter connecting room the only they had available was a delux so they gave us a free upgrade!

We were ushered to our room, which over looked one of the beautiful pools!
The rooms where huge, clean, modern and met our expectations and beyond!
( yes the floor boards creak... It's Bali, and it has not affected our stay one bit if anything it has added humor.

The breakfast was the best I've had anywhere at any hotel, I am a vegan so usually I would struggle to find something, but not here!

I am still currently enjoying my stay at the Pullman legian, I just felt after reading trip advisor petty comments that I would do a review straight away, I am a 21 year old Aussie female and I know what to expect when I come to Bali. The things people say about this hotel defiantly do not give it justice on how good it is.

I will be back for sure, thank you Pullman for adding to a great trip!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Mel B

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. The reception staff here are really great. The rooms however are just rubbish. We were actually upgraded for both of our rooms, yippee we thought. The 2nd room however was not yet ready. We took the key for the first room and headed off to find it. Room numbers stopped before we got to ours so we ended up guessing and at the wrong room. The key opened it anyway so we thought it was ours! So we all pile in and make ourselves comfortable. The room is really worn and shabby. Next thing a service staff walks in sees our kids and goes "sorry" walks out and knocks lol. Here to fix aircon. Turns out we are in the wrong room. We are taken to our room opposite (no number on the door). All good in here. A while later we enquire about our 2nd room and they give us key for that. We settle in and the air con dies. We give key back for repairs to A/C and head out for dinner. We come back and its fixed but they are going to change us again in case it breaks again. So they give us another key. Can't find the room, again no number on the door. Staff shows us, this is where it is weird, it is at the very end of the hallway about 20 rooms from our other room. There is a big wooden door which looks like a service entrance or something which we unlock with the card/key then you go through and there is a door to the left and where there used to be a door is just boarded up with plywood. The door to the right is our room and requires no key, kind of gives me the creeps. Decide that we cant have the kids all the way down here so we end up with 1 child and 1 parent in each room. So my daughter and I settle in here. There is a door in the room which connects to the next room except the lock is smashed off. So we can't stop the people in the next room from coming in (yes it was occupied) but their side is locked so we can't access their room. I ended up wedging a door stopper under the door but it would have been pretty useless. They left a soft toy and a basket of fruit with a note apologising. We couldnt eat the fruit without even a knife in the room to peel or cut it! The rooftop pool was really nice. Beds were nice and comfy with good linen. Rooms were very clean.
This place could be so much better

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Monkeypenny

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was the hi light of our trip in terms of accommodation we stayed a week at a previous place and moved on to the pullman where we were treated like royalty.
The rooms are immaculate with 1st class fittings.
There is so much to do at the pullman, but the best bit was watching the sun set over the beach from the roof top pool. We treated ourselves to the couples spa and it was the best spa we have ever been to, can't recommend this enough!
Only a short walk to markets.. It is so convenient.. this will be a must when visiting Bali next time. Thanks to all the staff for making us feel so welcome. Dan and Simone - January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dan_23_23

The management.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
#2 of 88 in Legian
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
The Magani Hotel and Spa

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Beach? Share your experiences!