4,502 results
All reviews infinity pool ocean view room yoga mat connectivity room grand deluxe room accor member across the road beachwalk mall ground level legian beach buffet breakfast kids club welcome drink watch the sunset third floor late check breakfast was amazing
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have recently returned (12/2/2013) from 7 nights in Bali, staying at the Pullman Nirwana Legian.

The location of the hotel is central to the beach, markets and eateries in Jl. Melasti.

We intended to relax, have limited trips/chill out around the pools/beach, have a few massages and read a few books. We were able to achieve this and found the staff and facilities first class in achieving our relaxing break.

The staff were always obliging with additional water, milk and coffee requests. The trainee staff also took time to enquire as to our comfort.

A couple of unexpected highlights were a complimentary joint welcoming massage in the excellent Spa facility, and a surprise birthday cake being provided on my "special birthday event".

We had breakfasts provided, and dined in house on a couple of occasions, including the Banquet for the Chinese New Year celebrations. Whilst some foods were a bit spicy for our taste, the presentation and service was first rate. We did not go away hungry.

The breakfast menu catered for a large number of people from different countries and whilst there were many hot and cold options available I preferred simple poached eggs which were specially cooked to my requirement. I did not locate the smoked salmon to accompany the eggs though!

We met and had good conversations with some travellers while cooling off in the rooftop pool overlooking Kuta/Legian beach- it was a great focal point and good for pre dinner drinks/conversations

Staff and the hotel chain are complimented for their service and quality of the facilities.

Room Tip: We had an internal facing room which had limited sea views, however this avoided any possible road noise from the extremly busy streets.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ryankjcb
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great location just across the road from the beach , fantastic roof top pool , great for sunset drinks but a bit hot during the middle of the day, but there is another lovely garden pool with shade for those times. I loved my room as it overlooked the rooftop pool and the beach.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Jillyallen
Reviewed February 8, 2013

the view from my rooms are very nice, could see at Kuta beach
strategic location, but unfortunately traffic jam
there should be a shuttle to the airport facilities

thank you Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana for your services to us

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank norawidia
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I have just spent 9 great days at the pullman, our granddaughter was with us for part of the time, the staff made all of us feel special but Stella was very special nothing was too much trouble for anyone there. We reall enjoyed the lovely breakfast buffet and had a great relaxing massage in the amazing spa facility there. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Bali

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor and we were very happy there, but rooms facing the ocean are nice with a sea breeze.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Pamela K
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I enjoy my stay at Pullman Legian, It is just situated not far away from the hottest spot in Kuta, i.e. Hard Rock. The swimming pool at Level 3 is awesome! I enjoy the seaside sunset view at the pool during my stay. The room is cosy and equipped with almost everything u can think of and something u didn't expect like the Yoga Mat, Dumb Bell, etc. Overall it is worth to stay at Pullman Legian.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends