4,468 results
All reviewsinfinity poolocean view roomyoga matconnectivity roomgrand deluxe roomaccor memberacross the roadbeachwalk mallground levellegian beachbuffet breakfastkids clubwelcome drinkthird floorwatch the sunsetlate checkbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed February 4, 2013

very comfortable hotel in bali
we can see sunset from roof swiming pool, eventhough cloudy it's look like Firdaus
near beach, near restaurants, very good garden
room servis very good, we can get extra towel, extra mineral water etc

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank EMANUELH43
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I would like to thank Pullman for making our stay enjoyable. Big compliment to Pullman for all the convenience. I am a platinum member of Accor loyalty and being platinum in this hotel means being special. I booked deluxe room and was upgraded to Deluxe Ocean View for free. I was also able to check in at 10 AM in the morning which allowed us to rest after very early morning flight. Check in was easy and the reception staff was very polite and helpful. Thanks for Mr Wahyu (correct me if I'm wrong) for welcoming us as well. Not long after I checked in, someone knocked the door. When i opened the door, SUPRISE, we were given a parcel and a nice card from Pullman (due to Platinum member). The parcel consists of box of fruits, a bottle of shiraz wine, cutleries and cute pully doll. The room is spacious and modern overlooking the beach and sea. I did notice squeeking sound of the wooden floor probably due to improper installation. Overall it was a very enjoyable stay and congratulations to Pullman Legian for having such a nice hotel and staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rhendarto
E_c0mmerce, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us specially from you as our Le Club Platinum member.

We truly appreciate your comments about our quality of product and service, which we will surely share your comments with our team and please be assured that this will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.

Sincerely
The management.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at The Pullman Legian from December 28 2012 - January 2 2013.

I am writing to say to say please reconsider contracting this property, I will no longer sell this property to my clients.

Late November I read some bad reviews on trip advisor and emailed Alice the director of sales at the Pullman. She assured me everything was untrue...

Here is my experience:

Upon check-in at 8:00pm I was told my room was not ready, and that it would be a 20 minute wait as the room had not been cleaned yet, not the ideal way to start a holiday, but I was patient and waited for 20 minutes in the lobby which had no fans or air conditioning surrounded by people smoking. No welcome drink or cold towel was offered.

At 8:30pm I returned to the desk to ask what was going on as I had not been followed up, I was told 20 more minutes and my room would be ready...

At 9:10pm, one hour and ten minutes after arrival and late at night, my 'room' was ready... I was checked into the wrong room. I had paid extra to ensure that I was in an ocean view room. I was put in a room which was facing the pool. I complained and the staff apologized and said they would check and to stay in the pool view room in the meantime...This was the start of my troubles. I looked around the pool view room while waiting, the door handle to the balcony fell off as soon as I tried to open it, the water from the sink did not drain, the batteries were dead in the tv remote and the walls had cracks through them.

At 9:45, after waiting 35 minutes in the wrong room, unable to unpack or do anything, It was acknowledged that a mix up was made and I was put in the wrong room, I dragged my baggage downstairs and waited in the lobby where i was FINALLY after 1:45hours offered a drink while my correct room was cleaned.

At 10:15pm my correct room was ready.. (well over two hours after initially arriving), it seemed as though I was not the only unhappy customer, while in the lobby i witnessed many customers complaining.

I decided to order room service as I had not had dinner - room service called back to explain the pizza and milkshake i had ordered were not available as the kitchen was out of stock of cheese, pizza dough and milk... what a joke!!! I ended up walking to Mcdonalds at 11:00pm at night after a very long and frustrating evening, which in a 5 star hotel should be smooth and easy.

My first nights sleep was awful, the plumbing is stuffed and you can hear water going through the drains all night long, the walls were paper thin and I could hear every word and noise the neighbors made... the rest of my stay i took a sleeping pill.

To save time on this email I will just list the issues I had with this resort:

Very poor check in system - took over two hours to get to room and put in wrong room
No welcome drink or cold towel upon arrival
Room service very poor, run out of common ingredients
Plumbing is stuffed, water barely draining and all the piping through the roof is very loud making it impossible to sleep
Very bad smell in room.. something to do with plumbing perhaps?
Thin walls
Air conditioning was not cold in room, no air conditioning in lobby
Stains on the couch and the bedding
Door handle broke off when attempting to open balcony door
Very bad paint job
Holes in the room and throughout corridor
Cracking throughout walls of hotel
Hole above shower with wiring coming through, could get wet - dangerous
Light hanging over bed coming out of socket connected to roof - dangerous
No shade around roof top pool
Floors creaking
Very slippery corridors
Smoking allowed in lobby and by pool
Very poorly constructed and is in my opinion not even close to a 5 star hotel, I have also emailed the manager of the Pullman with my complaint... please reconsider selling this property, as you can see from reviews online, my review and also the review from customers we have had.. this property is not up to standard, such a shame!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple