Pullman Bali Legian Beach
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Rosani Hotel(Legian)
4,290 results
All reviewsinfinity poolocean view roomyoga matconnectivity loungegrand deluxe roomacross the roadaccor memberbeachwalk mallground levelbuffet breakfastlegian beachkids clubwelcome drinkwatch the sunsetthird floorlate checkbreakfast was amazing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2012

l go to bali 2/3 times a year. I called the hot line for this place 6 months in advance to get a quote. The operator told me should it would be a tentavave booking with no obligation and at no cost if l booked as she would call me 2 weeks before to confirm. I had no call, no email so did not proceed with the booking. yet just after the booking date they took out 240.00 aud from my credit card. Even though the room was quoted to me as 130 aud. Lesson learnt dont do my mistake and l would now never stay there and will never recommend this place.

Room Tip: be careful this place is a fraud
Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KerryGQ
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Dear value guest,

Thank you for your time to write your feedback about your reservation. Upon receiving a call for Reservation, our Call Centre should explain about the type of booking term. We have some special Champaign rate with term and condition that it has to be fully prepaid in advance. The cancellation policy should be explained clearly as well upon confirming for the reservation. If it is not the case with you, I would like to apologize and pass onto your comment to the Call Centre to corrective action.

It is unusual incident and did not reflect the usual standard.

We truly look for opportunity to welcoming you to Pullman Bali and to show you our commitment and dedication that guest satisfaction is our utmost goal.

An Accor traveler
Jakarta
Reviewed March 18, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've been traveling to Bali since I was 5, so I have seen a fair share of Hotels, the good, the bad and the ugly.

I booked the Pullman because I hadn't stayed there yet, and thought I'd split my week in Bali between Legian and Nusa Dua. I booked a Suite, looked nice on the pictures I thought, but then they always do.

Overall the Hotel looks nice and has a modern touch - that is the first impression.

First disappointment was the room itself. While the layout itself was good, the walls were literally sweating. The room was tremendously damp, so were the bedsheets. The couch had all kinds of stains over it. The AC was leaking and not working properly (could never get it below 23 even when put on high and target temperature to 18). AC in the living room of the Suite wasn't working at all. Room service was ok, for the price you pay you get a decent selection, but usually arrived cold (nothing better than a cold Ribeye). Suite was also supposed to come with a play station...well, there wasn't one. As the rooms have connector doors, you hear what your neighbors are up to, and I mean really hear it. You also share a balcony with your neighbor, hence your chairs might be gone one evening or your neighbors extend their evening drinks with friends in front of your bedroom window.

The good side, the location is opposite the beach, hence you get there quite quickly, and the pool is also nice. The staff is friendly.

Overall - if you want to stay there with your boy/girlfriend, don't mind a little noise and just want to be near to Kuta, this is probably a good place to stay. Booking the normal rooms will do then. Again, the rooms are ok, but if you plan to threat yourself to a Suite, look for a different Hotel, this ain't it. For the price you pay, even on an advanced booking, you can get a real 5 star hotel with better service elsewhere on the island.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mazebox

Dear guest,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Thank you for trying to stay at our hotel and give us your review which we highly appreciate. We regret that our suite room did not meet your expectations and I have taken note of your feedback regarding the unworking air conditioning both in your room and in your living room. Directly we will certainly make the reparation of it.
For your information, we do have the facility of games in each hotel’s rooms which are available on the select television program. Furthermore, we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the location of our hotel and also with hotel’s pool. Thank you for your compliment comment according the friendliness of our staff.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again on the future travels to the island of Bali.

An Accor traveler
Jakarta
Reviewed March 15, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed March 12, 2012

nice room, good location recommend for holiday as well
good breakfast, freindly staff, nice view for sunset

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Dear guest,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Thank you for your valuable feedback and taking the time to write a comment about your experience with us on tripadvisor.com. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our services and facilities of our hotel.
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for choosing Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana.
We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.