Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
$103
View deal
Etrip$103
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Third visit to Puri Raja good value for money,very friendly staff great location .Been to other hotels in the area that cost a lot more ,they don't seem to have the Bali feel like the Puri Raja , it has.small faults here and there but you are in Bali,enjoyed our three week stay in October 2012.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank rkm93
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Just got back from this hotel 3 weeks ago stayed 10 nights,great position accomodation was fine had a interconnecting room a tip anyone going there take your own pillow the sheets and towels defiantly need updating but for a 31/2 star hotel, food is average but hey your in Bali if you want food like home go to Seminyak (the noosa of Bali) and you will get the food and price as well,that was my 10th time to bali over many years and I would go back to this hotel

Date of stay: October 2012
3  Thank tully566
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Our stay was in September 2011. This review is a bit late in coming but I'm new to tripadviser.
The Puri Raja was reccommended to me by a friend who has stayed there many times.
The gardens are beautiful and well maintained.
There are two pools, one is near the restaurant (beach side) and the other is near the foyer (street side).
The pool near the restaurant is bigger and has a swim up bar. It's clean and well maintained. We didn't use the other pool, it seemed to be for an older crowd and there were no bar facilities.
The rooms are really nice and cool. I'm a stickler for a good bathroom and our bathroom was definitely up to my standard. The rooms are spacious and the air conditioner works really well. The beds were really comfy. I'd reccommend a room on the ground floor (we requested this) as it's a good place to hang out and socialise with the other guests and have a few Bintangs.
The breakfast wasn't buffet style but you could order anything on the menu and it was delicious.
The hotel is close to everything - the beach, the beachside restaurants and shopping.
Some of the staff were nicer than others but you get that anywhere.
it's a bit of a trek right in to Kuta but we enjoyed the walk and it didn't bother us at all.
Overall, we had a great time and we'd definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
8  Thank Leah E
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a 3 star hotel. It offers reasonable facilities but nothing flash. The reviews before I left were mixed and I was worried about what I would find. The gardens are good and well kept, the pools are good - the bar pool was noisy but the front pool was lovely and quiet. Only a few days where both were full. Only one night where noise was an issue and this was a group of guests all having drinks outside their room - directly opposite us. Sheets and towels were clean but grey and stained. Pillows were appalling & front office had trouble understanding the term lumpy (they were all broken into pieces inside the covering). Bought new ones for the trip and bought home with us. Seems to be a place with groups of people and lots of repeat business. They are putting rates up and will need to offer a little more if they do this. TV needs to be looked at - local channels and news only. Restaurant needs attention - food was sub par and we ate elsewhere. I would go back but after looking at other options - Maharti next door was better rooms at the same rate.

Room tip: Choose ground floor garden view on south side - push hard as they are reluctant to guarantee but keep asking each time you contact them
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank charliesydney3
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My family & I had a wonderful stay at the Puri Raja about 2 weeks ago. A massive thank you to the staff which were fantastic and nothing was a problem. Great location! Great rooms! Great rates! & Ice cold Bintang's :) I will definitely be returning asap.

Date of stay: September 2012