“Best Thai”

Ranked #47 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upon your visit we will serve you authentic Asian food in a warm setting.
Buddina, Australia
“Best Thai”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Our Balinese friend introduced us to Warong Asia on our first day in Legion /Seminyak. The food is simply amazing. The Vietnam fresh spring rolls are so fresh and delicious. We also had the red curry, a green curry, pad thai, chicken cashews and pineapple fried rice over the course of our stay in the area. All were fresh and tasty. The warong is in an ally opposite Ananta however they were in the process of building a larger venue above San Ria just across the road.

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Surabaya
“Nice Ribs @Sang Ria”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I went to Sang Ria with my family and friends.
I went here to eat ribs, my friends told me Sang Ria ribs was more healthy (clean) compare with others, so I tried Sang Ria ribs.
Their ribs so tasty...very nice food there wasn't any smell from the ribs so I agreed that Sang Ria ribs healthy (clean).
The owner was very welcome and care about their food, they asked us how was the food
And we said that the food was nice.
For the Thai food we tried tom yum and it was average.
For Chinese food we tried Koloke and it was nice.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Len222013
Melbourne, Australia
“Quite good food with very good service”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I find the food to be reliably good here over the years, and the service friendly and attentive enough. I find the menu a little limited, but have always enjoyed my meal. This trip we went here twice for dinner and got the same waiter both times, and he had a fantastic sense of humour, which made the experience more memorable.

• Visited September 2013
Wollongong, Australia
“Average”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Maybe I went on an off day but I found this place to be average at best. Very slow service and I was the only one there when I arrived. Another couple arrived later and got their food just before me -and we had ordered the same thing. I had to go in search of cutlery and it was difficult to order a second drink. The food was Ok but not great. I wouldn't go back.

• Visited August 2013
wayan85, Owner at Warung Asia Thai Food, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear guest thank for your review and I will cut the chase by directly appologizing to you for your experience with us. I'am so sore that I havent spoken to my staff about your review. We are currently moving our venue to across the street and its been frantic, but it is no excuse has your experience should have been top notch. I hope that you will give us another chance at our new venue across the street. Again our sincere excuses for such a poor service from our staff. Yours sincerely W. R.
Perth
“BEST FOOD IN BALI”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Yummo the best food that I have eaten in Bali. Staff friendly, food beautiful. Ice cold beers. Penang Curry beautiful.

What more could you ask for.

• Visited August 2013