“Best food in Legian”

Seaside Restaurant Legian
Ranked #30 of 274 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a modern beachfront restaurant with a great view of the waves. We serve super fresh food with a big variety of International, Asian, and our specialty, Mexican. Many vegetarian, and Vegan options. Full gluten Free menu. With on premise Chef From California, willing to design something special just for your liking. We have lots of room for parties or events.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Beachside and really tasty food. Has Mexican as well as traditional choices as well as general international cuisines.

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

The best Mexican! Clean and delicious food and great value for money. Love this place. Lovely staff and service. Very family friendly. They are now offering brand new accommodation. Great for families. We stayed with our baby. The pool is beautiful. Nice place to hang out for the day whilst eating some delish Mexican food.

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We ate here the first night if our trip with family. We were a group of 10 and some of our party were late in arriving so we ordered in two separate groups. We ate from the Mexican menu - burritos, corn ships with guacamole for the kids, quasadillas. All was very nice and we didn't wait long. Drinks were cold and service quick. We paid approx 27000 for three meals and a few beers. Friends had the mahi mahi which also looked nice. Menu has changes since ours last visit a few years ago so disappointed to see a few old favourites no longer available. Our dd loved the colourful mural on the wall and fish tank.

1  Thank Trudi_lt
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I had two meals at Seaside Restaurant and they were excellent value for money.

But the real bonus was the accommodation at the rear of the restaurant; the brand new Seaside Suites.

While dining I spotted a sign that said "ask about pre-opening special prices" and I'm so glad I did.

The manager, Freddie showed me through one of the suites that had been completed (most of the property was still under construction) and it was breathtaking; sheer luxury.

The bedroom and lounge/dining/kitchen area were huge. The bedroom had a large en suite with bathtub and shower and there was a powder room off the lounge.

There was a TV in the lounge and another one in the bedroom and the channel selection included the Australian Channel; thus I was able to enjoy the AFL in privacy.

Freddie and I struck a deal so I checked out of the hotel I had been living in and spent the bulk of my holiday at Seaside Suites.

The property comes equipped with a 25-metre long pool, sun lounges abound and there's a gym for those so inclined.

I visit Bali about 3/4 times a year and have never stayed in more luxurious surroundings for what was a very affordable price.

Yes, I took advantage of a special deal as Seaside Suites had not officially opened but the full price is also very reasonable, given the opulence of the property.

Seaside Suites comes with my highest recommendation.

2  Thank Harvey D
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Myself & my family love Seaside. It is a must to go here a few times each stay and we always recommend it. All the mexican is amazing & so fresh. Can't go pass a Mango Granita. Thai green curry is great. Have always been extremely happy with food, staff & atmosphere. Will be returning on our next stay for the fabulous food & service

1  Thank AshDono