“Great views, pushy staff.”

Seaside Restaurant Legian
Ranked #18 of 257 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a modern beachfront restaurant with a great view of the waves. We serve super fresh food with a big variety of International, Asian, and our specialty, Mexican. Many vegetarian, and Vegan options. Full gluten Free menu. With on premise Chef From California, willing to design something special just for your liking. We have lots of room for parties or events.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Called in at seaside for a drink around 2.30 in the afternoon with the idea of coming back for dinner the same evening, I had a small beer and my wife had a margarita, great views overlooking the beach, we was in there between 35 to 40 minutes and we were asked no less than six times if we would like to order something to eat by different staff, well one asked twice, this would be reasonable if the place was full and they needed the table but it was maybe 10% full at most, there's attentive and there's rude and pushy so we decided the seaside wouldn't be getting our business this holiday.

1  Thank perthstevePerth

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This restaurant has an open air rooftop area which is wonderful for families. They have a big screen and show kids movies most nights. Food and service are great and the kids are happy.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Good munch selection, no bugs in your face like a lot of Bali restaurants, amazing views of the beach and reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We was recommended this place by a friend (thanks Tracey) I have to say I was pretty impressed! I had the chicken burrito that was very yummy .. My husband had green curry that came with rice & just as good !!

We made some friends in Bali from our hotel so we asked them to join us on our last night.. I had the burrito again as it was so nice but, even better this time as I asked for extra sauce that came on the side & this time there was a few extras that made it the best burrito I ever had served with corn chips !! Hubby couldn't resist the curry again & our new made friends had the chicken wrapped in bacon ah, if only we had another night I would of had that for sure as it was yum! Her husband had pasta & it was nice but you can make that at home (his wife's comment not mine) ordered wine that came in a bucket of ice !

Service was amazing, staff friendly & the place was nice & chilled !!! If you visit Bali you must visit this place.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My trip to Bali is not complete until I have a meal at Seaside Restaurant. Nachos are excellent are the Bloody Mary's are awesome. The Bintang is always cold too. One of my favourite places to eat in Bali.