“A must in Bali”

Ranked #90 of 252 Restaurants in Legian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We always have at least one meal at this place when in Bali and it has never failed to impress. We always have the seafood platter, no prawns this time so extra lobster, yum yum.

1  Thank indi2908

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am surprised by these reviews here. Coming from having lived in China for 7 years and speaking the language I am surprised by the great reviews for this place. Service was slow and nothing was given while you waited for your order such as small side dishes and tea on the house.

The taste was not great, about average and the portion is expensive for the size you get, then add all the tax. Maybe I have been fortunate for years, with all the amazing food I've eaten and the money I've paid.

1  Thank BenMT7183
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Squashed in amidst a busy tourist area, this place is one you could easily overlook. Don't let the uninspired decor fool you. Their chinese food is divine! One of the food highlights of my trip!
They serve amazing melt-in-your-mouth pork ribs, slightly charred on the outside, and moist and tender on the inside, marinated in a yummy sweet-flavored sauce.Their asparagus with pork is also delicious, along with their ham fried rice. Their baikut teh was also very tasty. Definitely give this place a try. Their prices are also reasonable. I miss it!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Found this restaurant by accident, but after chatting with the owner whilst walking down Melasti Street, decided to give it ago. ( Also having viewed its ratings on tripadvisor) We were really impressed by the manner in which the owner assisted us to select our meal and customised it to suit us . As we were a party of 3, one not being a great seafood fan, he directed us to dishes that would suit, and we were very grateful and all dishes we extremely good. Really worth a visit.

1  Thank patvic
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

this is my 6th visit to this restaurant. they serve great Chinese food, steam fish, garlic lobster, fried prawn, koloke pork is a must try. with ice cold beer they will fulfill ur craving for good dinner or lunch. but mostly i recommend this place for dinner

the location is just next to pullman hotel, parking area is easy. just park your ride in front at the night market area

the owner name is mr an yen, sorry if i spelled wrong. ask for discount from him, usually he will give 10% off

1  Thank Andre H