“A+ Restaurant”

Papa’s Limoncello Bali
Ranked #72 of 256 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Papa's Limoncello Bali serve authentic Italian & International cuisine. Vulcano Pizza is one of our specialty. Available a wine selection.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is an A+ Restaurant. Located on the most popular area in Bali "Kuta Beach". This place has a very nice design, Nice food, Nice Staff and they have a Nice Wine Bar as well. A good place to hide from the SUN on Kuta Beach.
Food: I think their Pizza is the BEST.

2  Thank aditralfath

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Staff were funny and attentive and the food was quick and really tasty. We had some great cocktails. they were very helpful when we needed to book a taxi. Nothing was too much trouble.

1  Thank gkloosterman
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Papa's is the best restaurant ever and I'm only 10. My sister thinks the fruit punch is great. I love the kids spaghetti, it's so nice. The juices are fresh and the mocktails are too. It's amazing food, make sure you try it.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had dinner kids ordered pizza and pasta , we ordered veal and vegs , and a roast chicken spaghetti . The half roast chicken was the size of a small pigeon I could fit it in the palm of my hand. My wife ordered a cocktail which had no trace of alcohol , complained twice but no response. Had a bin tang and kids had a granita. It was the most expensive meal we had in Bali and was very basic $100 aud . Would not recommend heaps better and cheaper places in this location and there are no tables for non smokers.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We had a great night. Loved the food and the service. It was a little expensive but tasted so good it was worth it. They split the bills and couldn't do enough for us.